˜"*°• Fabula 29 •°*"˜

"So you don't want to get married?" Draco asked Astoria. She sighed and nodded with embarrassment. "I'm so sorry Draco-" Draco interrupted and hugged her. "I don't either"

His heart filled with joy, maybe knowing she was in love with someone helped him heal his heart. Helped him settle with the fact he will be marrying this girl who felt the same way he did.

At least he wouldn't be entirely alone. If Voldemort wins he'll have to become a full member of his society with his father, but at least he will have someone to talk to. Even if Harry is-

What would they do him? He thought to himself. This question clouding his entire vision. What would his future look like if he died? It's a future he didn't what to live in.

"You're in love with someone aren't you?" She asked him. The light that would leave his eyes whenever someone talked about harming Harry brought her suspicions. She knew and she lived for it. "I wish it could work out for us. You know, get our happy ending" she smiled.

"Even if our side doesn't win, our parents will still control us. They always will and always have" Her words hit his head. They formed unwanted anger.

He nodded, stood up and held his arm out for her. "We must lie to them all Astoria. We must be their perfection. Not one flaw, for us both to survive we must go to deep lengths." Draco explained. His plans hadn't always gone the best, but he had full hope that this one would be the only one that will.