˜"*°• Fabula 28 •°*"˜

"Please let me write back to him," Harry begged. Hermione gave him an apologetic expression and waved off the owl. Harry looked at her with sadness and despair. "Why?" He whispered.

"Lupin specifically said no return letters. For your safety Harry. Our safety" she explained. Harry nodded and looked in the opposite direction trying to make eye contact with her and Ron.

Hermione walked up to him and brought him into an embrace. He holds her tightly as if she would let go at any sign of weakness.

"Let's go inside, it's cold" she whispered. He nodded and walked with her.

"Oh my- oh my god" Hermione bellowed. Harry's face dropped his hands went to the back of his hair to make sure she hadn't cut off a chunk of it. "What? What did you do" he worried.

She walked away and grabbed her book. "I know how to destroy the Horcrux." She yelled with excitement. His face lit up and he ran over to her. "Great, how!"

She explained to him what they had to do while Ron was listening from the other room. He felt bitter about this entire thing and this was the cherry on top.

Ron turned the lights off using the tool Dumbledore had given him. Hermione and Harry looked over at him with furrowed brows. "Yea I'm here, care to ask me what I think" He snapped.

Harry sighed and turned his body towards him. "What do you think of Hermione's find, Ron?" He replied in a snarky tone. Ron lightly laughed with a disgusting expression.

"You're just like him" he mumbled. Harry slowly stood and put his hands in his pockets. "Like who, Ron? Please share with the tent"

Ron rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Your little boyfriend. You act just like him. All entitled, rude, not everything is about you. This is bigger than you" he spat. Harry sighed.

"You know, if you want the job...it's all yours if you'd love to watch every. Single. Person. You. Love. Die. Then go ahead, have at it. You have your family Ron, you make sure they are safe twenty-four seven. I only have one person to make sure is safe. The only person I haven't lost yet." Harry retorted.

Hermione gulped and looked between the two. "So I'm not sure what you're trying to get at, you have what you need. What's your problem. Is the tent not to your liking, is the vacation destination too cold for you?-" Ron interrupts him.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to have to go find another god damn thing that's lost. You would think Dumbledore left you a how you save the world parchment" He snapped harshly. His words hitting Harry like a sharp knife.

How dare he Harry thought. They were supposed to be in this together. Harry's face scrunched up in anger. He slowly walked over to Ron, his anger only rising. "Well Ron, if you don't like it then leave. No one is stopping you."

Ron nodded and looked at Hermione "are you staying with this f-" Ron stopped and looked at Harry. Harry stepped back in disgust. "Finish the sentence I fucking dare you" Harry yelled.

Ron didn't say anything so Harry shoved him. Ron stood back up and an expression of sorrow washed over him. His time wearing this Horcrux needed to be over. He had almost said the most hurtful thing to his best friend.

He had quickly forgotten about his feelings and pushed Harry right back. As they shoved each tiver Hermione yelled for them to stop. She got in between them and slapped Ron across the face. "Leave. Go. Get out, if you're going to act this way get the hell out" she snapped. Ron looked done at her with anger, he took the necklace off, threw it and left the tent.
.
.
.
.
I'm getting a lot of ppl sending me ss of my spelling mistakes. Yes I know they are there. Will I fix them...maybe. This ain't a story I'm mainly working on I have three books that have it full attention that's in my drafts I try and edit tho one as good as I can I usually write around 3-4 am I'm sorry they are there