˜"*°• Fabula 16 •°*"˜

Harry has been gone for more than an hour the closer the night came the more Draco worried. Their arguments have never lasted this long. Harry refused to speak with Draco, look at him. Maybe even forget he was there.

In reality Harry was mentally and emotionally breaking. He missed Draco more than he had missed the parents he never knew. He missed the way he made him feel. Harry was so in love with him. He knew that, but he also knew they wouldn't be together after this war ended.

If either side won.

Snape ran into the room and looked at Draco with sorrowed eyes. Draco stood, nodded and fixed his jacket.

As Draco walked towards the room he had spent more time in this year than his bedroom. He contemplated running away. Refusing the dark lord a way in, but he knew it would make things worse.

"He ready Draco, prepare your self for the worst." Draco nodded and took out his wand. He closed the door to the cabinet and locked it. He was about to mutter the words until Snape stood in front of him.

He looked down at the boy and slowly shook his head. Snape whispered the words and the door started to open.

Harry and Dumbledore landed back in the astronomy tower. Harry smiled up at Dumbledore. Harry praised the old man. For anything.

"What a beautiful night Harry" The old man whispered. Harry slightly smiled and looked out towards the sky. "It's Dark sir, and cloudy"

Dumbledore lightly laughed. "Sometimes darkness is the most beautiful thing"

Their silence was interrupted by a loud noise below them. Dumbledore looked at Harry with sad eyes. "No matter what Harry, promise me you'll stay down there," He said to the boy slowly.

Harry nodded and went below.

So much had happened...so much he couldn't figure out which was real and which was not.

Harry sprinted towards the clock tower courtyard. Almost caught up with the death eaters and Drac-

"SNAPE" Harry yelled. The professor turned around and stood still for a moment. "What have you done, you coward" he yelled again.

Draco looked at Harry then Snape and wanted to run into Harry's arms. He took a small step forward but Bellatrix grabbed him and took him into the woods with her.

Leaving the fiery mess she left at Hagrids hut.

Harry tried to fire a spell at Snape but he threw one back. Snape had something but Harry blocked it out, he laid on the group with tears in his eyes and pain running through his body and mind.

He looked towards the place Draco disappeared to.

"Leave him Potter...for both of your sakes", Snape whispered and left the same way.