˜"*°• Fabula 15 •°*"˜

Harry sat in the great hall with Hermione and Ron. They ate their food and had a small conversation.

"Did you hear that Katie Bell is out of the hospital?" Hermione muttered. Harry looked up at her.

Harry looked down the Gryffindor table and saw Katie sitting with her friends. He quickly got up and went to go talk to her.

He wanted to know if Draco cursed her. He couldn't believe it, he wouldn't.

"Hey, Katie," Harry said. Katie looked up at Harry and lightly smiled. She got up and they moved to the side so they could talk.

He took a breathe before he was about to talk.
"Look, Harry, I know what you're going to ask. I'm sorry but I don't know who cursed me" she explained.

Harry sighed and lightly nodded. Katie looked at something behind him and he turned to look at what she was looking at.

He met the grey eyes he wished weren't in this great hall.

Draco rushed out of the great hall when he saw Harry talking to Katie.

Harry ran after him and chased him up the grand staircase.

Harry stopped when he saw Draco enter the restroom. Harry slowly made his way into the room and looked around for his lover.

He heard light sobs coming from the sinks.

"D-Malfoy?" Harry corrected. He was mad but mostly sad. Sad that this boy who he cared so much for was in so much trouble. Trouble with himself and everyone else.

Draco looked up and looked at Harry through the mirror. "What?" He spat. "I-I want to ask. Did you curse Her? Did you poison Ron?" He muttered.

Draco sighed and wiped his tears. He turned around towards Harry and shrugged. "So what if I did?" He spat. Harry slowly shook his head and looked away.

"Why can't you just walk away from this. Join us, we'll help you" Harry insisted. Draco started to lightly laugh.

He stood up and shook his head. "Leave? Just walk away and leave" he laughed. He ran his hands through his head and took deep breaths. "I can't fucking leave Potter. You think I would be here if I could" he yelled.

Harry stood there unsure what to say next. Harry sighed and started to walk out of the bathroom.

"Don't" Draco whispered. Harry turned his head to the side. "Don't leave me" Draco added.

"You know what's coming next Malfoy, we all do. I want to be prepared for you to be done with me by then. I- I loved you. More than anything..."