23. Day 7

You just woke up from a night you will never forget, a night where you and Oikawa lasted to about 4 rounds..And now your struggling to walk.

'This is literally what i get for having a boyfriend that has a 8 inch dick...' you thought as you fell to the ground, next to the bed.

You tried standing up again and you successfully got up but fail to walk leading to you falling to the ground again. 'I gotta be quiet, I don't wanna wake up tooru' you thought as you slowly start crawling on the floor.

"Aw cutie, do you need help walking?" You hear a man say right beside you. You turned your head and see Oikawa shirtless with a wide smirk on his pretty face. You nodded shyly and next thing you knew was strong arms picking you up Bridal style.

You wrapped your arms around his neck while he was carrying you to the bathroom to do your daily routine.

~~~

You're right now eating breakfast with Tooru in the kitchen. You looked out the window as you were eating and see people carrying fireworks to a truck. "No way it's today..." you said as you furrowed your eyebrows while looking out the window. Oikawa made a confused expression and looked out the window. "Is it really today?" Oikawa said as he furrowed his eyebrows as well.

You checked the date on your phone and made a O shape with your mouth. You knew it, it was the day of the 20th anniversary of the famous carnival that made miyagi prefecture popular. "Yeah it is today" you said as you placed your phone down.

"Good thing I brought my Yukata because I'm way to lazy to go to my house to get one" you said as you laid your forehead on the kitchen table. "I should probably wear one as well..." Oikawa said as he put his finger and his thumb on his chin, showing a thinking expression.

"Yeah I think you should" you placed a small smile on your lips as you continued eating your breakfast. You looked up at Oikawa and you see him sweating bullets.

"You ok?" You said as you placed your dish in the sink. "O-Oh of course I am!, i-it's just a little hot in here" he said as he went to adjust the temperature on the air conditioner. But you were confused because it wasn't hot in the room at all. 'Maybe he gets hot easily' you thought as you start washing the dishes.

Through out the day Oikawa started acting really weird, it wouldn't be weird to other people that know him but to you he wasn't really acting like himself. Oikawa would constantly massage his temples which kinda weirded you out, he would always fidget with his fingers and start picking at the skin making it bleed a little.

You would always ask him if he was okay or if anything was wrong and he would make lame excuses to your questions and worries. He also barely talked to you today which was making you worry a lot and over think but you knew if anything was wrong, Oikawa would tell you so you tried Ignoring his not so self today.

But other than that, they day went well and you were excited about the carnival that was gonna start later on in the afternoon.

~~~

It was finally time to go to the carnival and you and Oikawa are right now getting ready. You're gonna wear a dark blue Yukata and Oikawa is gonna wear a black Yukata. You decided to put on light makeup because you always look good in it.

"Are you done getting ready babe?" You said as you finally finished getting ready. "Mmh" was all he said as he starts walking towards the front door to where you're standing at.

You and Oikawa left the house and got in the car to drive to the carnival, the carnival was at least a 10 minute drive so it wasn't so far but the worst thing was that none of you two talked to each other so it was the most awkward drive ever.