6. Confession

Things are about to get real!😏

~~~

You and Oikawa are running to the front of the school to meet Iwa. You guys are still holding hands from what happened with your bully. (The thing with your bully happened at the end of chapter 5, if you didn't remember!)

"hey y/n?" Oikawa said while running with you. "Yeah?" You said back while panting and running.

"Thx for what you did back there with the girl" Oikawa said while still holding your hand.

"No problem!, i can tell you were feeling uncomfortable during that time" you said with a smile. Oikawa smiled back while running to Iwa.

"Oi, why are you guys late?!" Iwa said while being irritated. "Sorry something happened!" You said back to Iwa.

"Yeah ok, but like why are you guys holding hands?!" Iwa said while looking down at you and Oikawa's linked hands and smirked.

You didn't even notice that you guys were still holding hands. You and Oikawa blushed and you moved you hands making your hand not link with his anymore.

"w-we d-didn't n-noticed t-that we were h-holding hands" Oikawa Stuttered. You nodded rapidly while blushing showing that Oikawa is correct.

"Ok, well we better get going to the new arcade!" Iwa said while walking and with a smile on his face.

You and Oikawa start walking as well.

~~~

You guys reached the arcade and you looked at it with delight. 'So many different games!' You thought while smiling.

"Hey guys!, lets play this!" Oikawa said while pointing at a racing game. It had three stations and it was a multiplayer game, so it was perfect for you guys. (It's like Mario kart!)

"Sure!" You said as you guys walked to the game. You, Oikawa, and Iwa have been on the game for ten minutes and you're in the lead.

"How's y/n so good at this?!" Oikawa said while in third place. "Maybe because your so bad!" Iwa joked while in second place.

"Guys I'm not that good!" You said while making a sharp turn. "Yeah right!" Oikawa said back. You chuckled under your breath knowing your destroying them.

After a minute you came in first place, Oikawa in second, and Iwa in last place.

"BAHAHAHA!!, IWA-CHAN CAME IN LAST!!" Oikawa said while busting into laughter. "Shut up shittykawa!!" Iwa said while hitting Oikawa.

"I would have came in second if you didn't bump me with your kart!" Iwa said. "That's why I'm laughing!" Oikawa said while still laughing.

"Ok ok, let's play another game. "Oh let's play this one" I'm said while walking to a basketball shooting game.

"Ohh that looks fun!" Oikawa said while grabbing your hand to the game. You blushed at his sudden movements.

"Yeah it does" you said while looking at him in lust.

Oikawa was making swishes and scores in the game. 'Geez, didn't know Oikawa is good at basketball' you thought.