18. Day 2 (nsfw)

I'll tell you when to play the song later on in the chapter, So don't play it right now unless you want to😁

~~~

You woke up to Oikawa's hands still on your boobs under your shirt.

'Was that there the whole time?, if so then at least he's warming them'

You thought while turning around to Oikawa shirtless and seeing his peaceful resting face.

You leaned down at his lips and kissed him sweetly yet passionately.

You see Oikawa slowly waking up and seeing you infront on his face.

"What a beautiful sight" he said in his sleepy voice.

You blushed slightly at his words and also his sleepy voice, it was deep yet soft and it was hot enough to make a fan girl faint or get a nose bleed.

You smirked and leaned down at his lips again and gave him a kiss but it was a little bit longer than before.

Oikawa gave in and kissed you back adding some tongue as well.

You did the same thing making the kiss a little bit sloppy and Oikawa pushed you down making you feel the covers on your back.

Now you guys are kissing roughly as Oikawa pulled out of the kiss and leaned down on you're neck giving you rough kissing on your neck.

You moaned as you feel Oikawa kissing your collar bone, remembering that you're sensitive at that spot.

He kissed your jawline before taking off the shirt on you, seeing your bare boobs.

He smirked at the sight as he played with them and leaned down and started sucking and kissing on your nipples.

You moaned from the sudden action and gripped Oikawa's hair for support.

Suddenly your phone rang and Oikawa stopped what he was doing and looked at your phone.

You got irritated by the call because it interrupted your Sex time with Tooru.

Oikawa had a irritated expression as well, he hissed at you and the phone when you grabbed it to see who it was.

"Cockblocker!..." you said as you saw who called you.

"What tf do you want!" You said as you answered the call.

"Woah someone's in a bad mood" your sister said as you hear her Change into her school uniform.

Oikawa heard who it was and continued to suck and kiss your chest and nipples.

"Well I was in a good mood until you called me and interrupted what I was doing~" you said in a shaky voice trying not to suppress a moan from Oikawa's actions.

"Hey you ok?, your voice seems a little bit shaky..." Samantha said over the phone worried.

Oikawa decided to tease you so he kissed down to your stomach, kissing roughly on it.

"Yeah I'm ok, anyway why you call?~" you said as you gripped onto Oikawa's hair as he made his way down to your clit.

"Oh I called because mom asked me to buy groceries after school because she said she and dad won't be back for the whole day because of work, and I'm too Lazy to do it so I'm asking you to do it after you're done school"

Samantha said as you hear her leave the house.

"Wait where are you rn~?" You said as you made a confused face also trying not to suppress a moan as Oikawa licked the thin fabric on your pussy.