7. You're mine

"I-I love you!, and I want to go out with you!!"

Oikawa said to you while still holding both of your hands.

"w-what.." you mumbled. "I said I love you!" Oikawa said again while blushing.

"Oikawa, I-" before you could finish your sentence Oikawa started talking again.

"Oh my gosh, I must be a idiot for thinking you would except my feelings..." Oikawa said as he turned around to walk home.

"Wait!, Oikawa!" You said as you grabbed Oikawa's hand.

"w-what?..." Oikawa mumbled as he turned around to face you slowly.

"I-I love you too!, and I wouldn't mind going out with you!" You said as you blushed really hard.

"r-really?!" Oikawa stuttered. "Yeah!, I love you too!" You said again as you blushed.

Oikawa started walking closer to you. He was literally hovering over your body at this point. You knew what he was gonna do and you weren't complaining at all.

He cupped one of your cheeks with one of his hands and you guys were making eye contact with each other.

He leaned in and kissed you.

He didn't peck your lips at all. No, he planted a passionate kiss on your lips and you didn't expect how soft Oikawa's lips were.

You started moving in sync with his lips and slightly parting yours to make the kiss deeper. He did the same making the kiss slightly sloppy.

You put your arms around his neck and he put his arms around your waist and back.

You and Oikawa's tongues are literally dancing on each other. You let go of the kiss to take a breath from all the kissing you did with Oikawa.

As you breathe heavily Oikawa started to speak. "Did I do something wrong?!, I'm sorry if I took it too far!" Oikawa said while panting with you.

"No, you did nothing wrong, I just needed a little breather, that's all." You said to Oikawa as your heart started to calm down.

"Oh, well before you go inside I want you to have this!" Oikawa said as he handed you the big ass teddy bear he got from the arcade you guys went to.

"I bought the bear because I wanted to give it to you" he said shyly.

"Aww!!, Oikawa!" You said as you kissed him one more time passionately on the lips which he returned back.

"Well, I got to go now! I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" You said to Oikawa as you pecked his cheek.

"Wait!" Oikawa said as he gave you a goodbye kiss. "Now you can go" Oikawa said with a smirk.

You shake your head knowing he's clingy. As you close the front door of your house you gently put your hand over your mouth rethinking the first kiss you had with Oikawa.

'Oh my god, I'm so In love with that man' you thought happily.

~~~

It was the next morning and you were walking to school and thinking about the kiss you had with Oikawa last night.

"Y/n!, over here!" Iwa said in the distance. Oikawa was with him and once you noticed Oikawa, you ran up to him to hug him tightly.

Once you did, Oikawa placed a passionate kiss on your lips and you returned the kiss back.

"What the fuck?!" Iwa said as he saw you two kissing.

'Oh shit, we didn't tell Iwa about last night...' you thought. 'Maybe I can change the topic?' You thought again.