17. Day 1

Uh this chapter is going to be cute😩

~~~

You're on your way to Oikawa's house for a sleepover  because his parents weren't home for a week and they said it was ok.

As you we're walking to his house you see a group of men making dirty looks at you and eyeing you up and down, also catcalling.

But that wasn't the worst part, they looked at least in their middle 40's.

'Disgusting' you thought as you dragged your suitcase along the side walk.

"Hey pretty lady, you need help caring that suitcase?" A man said with a cigarette in his mouth.

You didn't say anything back because they looked intimidated, they had a bunch of tattoos and piercings, to be honest they looked like gang members to you and you were scared if they were gonna pull a gun at you.

'Just walk away, just walk away' you thought as you continued to walk to Oikawa's house.

"Hey, we're talking to you!" Another man said from the group as he gripped one of your shoulders.

'Shit, time for me to run' you thought again as you got out of the mans grasped and sprinted.

Luckily the group of men didn't chase after you, and once you got far enough, you slowed down.

~~~

You finally reached Oikawa's house and unlocked the front door because you already had his spare house key.

"Babe you're here!" Oikawa said as he ran downstairs to hug you but didn't after seeing you panting.

"What happened?" Oikawa asked as he gave you water and carried your suitcase upstairs to his room.

"These gangster looking guys catcalled me and tried talking to me and I freaked out and ran here because they looked intimidating and I was scared" you said as you rested on the couch.

"Did they chase after you?" Oikawa said while sitting beside you.

You shook your head and cuddled next to Oikawa. "Well that's a relief, as long as you're not followed, you're fine" Oikawa said as he let out a sign.

"Oh and where's Iwa?" You said as you tuned your head to scan the house.

"Oh about that..." Oikawa said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

You turned your head towards him and gave him a confused expression.

"I didn't invite him..." Oikawa said as he turned his head away from you, a little bit flustered.

It took you a second to realize what he was saying.

'Oh he wanted to be alone with me for a week, and to sleep with me every night until the sleepover was over, with no distractions'

You thought as you looked at Oikawa with a smirk. You held the side of his jaw softly to make him look at you. Once he did, You started talking.

"It's ok, it'll still be fun without him anyway" you said as you pecked his lips and walked to the kitchen to grab a snack.

'Man she's so hot, I'm so in love with her' Oikawa thought as he looked at you walking to the kitchen, drooling a little.

~~~

You're now watching a scary movie with Oikawa on the couch.

Oikawa wiggled his face in your boobs trying not to see the movie because he was getting scared.