12. The double date (slight nsfw)

I'm sorry that I posted a little bit late😅

~~~

"Now that's settled, I wonder what I should wear to the double date" you said as you put your thumb and pointer finger on your chin and looking at your closet in your bedroom.

"Maybe I should wear this!" You said as you looked at a sweater and a pair of sweatpants.

"Nah, I should wear something I little bit nicer" you said as you looked up at the ceiling.

You looked down and your eyes caught something. Your eyes trailed on a regular simple white t-shirt and a short light flowy blue skirt.

"Oh my god, that's perfect!" You said as you grabbed the clothes to try them on, to see if the combination will look good.

You tucked the t-shirt in the skirt once you put them on, you were amazed. "Wow, how come I never wore this before!" You said as you looked at your self on your standup mirror that you had in your room.

The t-shirt and the skirt complimented your whole body.

Your ass and boobs looked big, but not to big and your waist looked thin and small.

'Holy shit, Oikawa is gonna like this' you thought with a smirk.

You realized your skirt was short enough to show your thighs, which isn't a problem to you, but you don't know if Oikawa can keep it in his pants.

"Yeah, he definitely will like this" you said to yourself.

You headed to your sisters room to ask Samantha to see if the outfit is good for the date.

"Hey sis, do you think this outfit is good for the double date?" You asked.

Samantha looked up from looking down at her phone with bright widen eyes. "Woah, that outfit is so cute yet sexy, it really suits your thin yet thick body!" She said with a smile.

"And yes, you should definitely wear that to the double date!" Samantha said as she looked back at her phone again.

"I knew you were gonna like this outfit!" You said with a smile.

~~~

It's the day of the double date and you're doing your makeup for the date.

"Should I do a light makeup look?, or a heavy one?" You said to yourself as you looked at your vanity mirror.

"Definitely a light makeup look, It'll fit with the outfit!" You said as you grabbed a concealer, blush, mascara, eyeliner, and a highlighter.

Once you're done with the makeup, you smiled at the mirror and quickly got ready.

When you were done getting ready, you got a text from Oikawa.

Baby Oinkawa🐷❤️

Baby Oinkawa🐷❤️: I'm here little cutie! ;)

"Oh, his here!" You said as you rushed downstairs. "Have fun!" Your mom said.

"Alright, I will!" You said with a smile.