20. Day 4

You opened your eyes and see the orange ray of sun hitting your eyes. You had just woken up and felt some weight on you.

You looked down and see Oikawa sleeping on you, his face nuzzled in your boobs as his arms were on your waist. You smiled at his beautiful self sleeping on you.

You grabbed your phone and looked at the time, it was time for you to get ready for school. As you put your phone down you see Oikawa moving himself so he can see you.

"Good morning my love" Oikawa said as he looked at you with sparkles in his eyes. "Ah good morning, are you feeling better?" You said as you looked at Oikawa with a sweet smile plastered on your lips.

"Much better, better enough to go to school actually" Oikawa said as he kissed your cheeks. "Are you only saying that so you can beat the shit out of Yameta at school?" You said as you smirked a little.

"Of course! He hurt my baby and needs to be dealt with and I'm also going to school because I am feeling better so don't worry" Oikawa said as he got off from you.

"Why would I worry? I would definitely let you beat him up anyways, in fact I might be the one to beat him up first" you said as you got off the bed to get ready. Oikawa giggled a little and got ready as well.

~~~

It was second period and you and Oikawa are working on a project together. It was about Romeo and Juliet, because your second period is English. As you and Oikawa are doing the project, someone walked up to you guys.

"Hey Oikawa" a girl said in a flirty voice as she ran her fingers up his arm. You furrowed your brows as you look at the girl. "Why are you here? You have a project to do" you said as you grabbed her wrist making her stop touching Oikawa.

"It's just one of Shakespeare's poems, it's nothing important" she said as she puts her hands on Oikawa's shoulders and starts massaging them. You were about to punch this girl until the teacher called for her name to sit down at her seat and to stop disturbing others.

She apologized and went back to her seat but looked at Oikawa and stared at him with lust in her eyes saying that she wants him. Oikawa noticed and ignored her but than looked at you in the same way she did to him which made you giggle a little while smirking at Oikawa.

You kissed him passionately making sure the girl that was touching Oikawa was watching, she did and boy was she surprised. He smirked during the kiss you gave and he returned the kiss back.

~~~

"I'll be back I need to go to the restroom" you said to Oikawa while he nodded and continued to do the project you guys were assigned for English.

You had to walk outside to another building to go to the restrooms because that's how it was in Aoba Johsai but as you were walking outside, you felt someone grab your waist.

You looked behind to see who it was and see Yameta smirking down and you while biting his bottom lip a little. You look up in shock while you try to get away.

"I'm not letting you go yet" he said while turning you around making your whole body face him and gripping your arms down. "How's your dick feeling?" You said in a cocky attitude. "You hurt it so much that I can't even produce babies if a want to" he said as he glared at you.

"Good, it should stay that way" you said as you try to get out of his grasp but couldn't. "Even if you try to get out of my grasp I wouldn't leave you alone" he said as he pushed some strands of hair behind your ear.

"Why are you doing this?" You said as you glared at him. "It's because I really like you and I know that you wouldn't leave Oikawa for me so I had to do it by force" he said as he eyed you up and down.

He than started touching your boobs and squeezing them as you squirmed a lot trying to get out of his grasp. "Fuck they're so big..." yameta said as he brushed his fingertips on them. "s-stop pls" you said as your eyes begin to tear up.

If you wanted to leave you definitely would but his grip on you was so strong even you can't even get away from him, at this point it's sexual assault and you have experienced it but this is something different. Usually you would run away or fight back if men sexual assaulted you but if this continues, it could be rape.

You eyes widen once you see Yameta get punched on the face from behind. You look behind him and see Oikawa fuming in rage as he hit him multiple times. Kicking and punching him everywhere until he's bleeding on the floor.

You were about to hit Yameta as well until Oikawa stopped you. "Let me do it this time" Oikawa said as his face relaxed while looking at you but than looked angry again once he saw Yameta and continually punched him.

Oikawa punched him many times until he was on the floor, unable to move and bleeding from the mouth. "Let's go" was all Oikawa said as he grabbed your hand and lead you to the building where you guys have English in, leaving Yameta hurt on the floor.

~~~

School is over and you're walking home with Oikawa. "I'm so sorry for what he did" Oikawa said as he looked at you and caressed your hand while walking.

"It's ok, I'm kinda used to it now" you said as you smiled up at Oikawa. "Wait Yameta does this all the time to you?!" Oikawa said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"No this is the only second time, I mean I'm used to guys always touching me without my consent" you said as you cling into Oikawa's arm.

"Man it's my fault for not being there faster, I knew something was up when you left but was too late when he started touching you" Oikawa said as he looked down on the floor and continued to walk.

"My angel it's not your fault" you said stopping your tracks making Oikawa stop as well. You slightly held Oikawa's jaw turning it, making him look at you. "You were just doing what was right" you said as you put both of your hands on Oikawa's cheeks and caressed them softly.

He smiled and you smiled back and you leaned in and gave him a sweet yet soft kiss. "You know that I love you so much right?" Oikawa said while smiling sweetly at you. "Of course I know that" you said as you giggled a little before continuing to walk home with him.

~~~

You're right now watching a movie with Oikawa to pass time because you guys were bored. You were laying your head on Oikawa's lap while Oikawa was snacking on some candy.

Your eyes became droopy as you looked at the T.V screen. Oikawa noticed and turned off the T.V, Picked you up bridal style and walked up the stairs to his room.

He placed you down gently and laid right beside you in bed, spooning you from behind. "Good night darling" Oikawa said as he pecked your lips a little before falling asleep beside you.

"Good night" you quietly mumbled before shutting down your system and falling asleep beside him.

~~~

Probably the shortest chapter I ever wrote😭