3. Jealous boy

I was bored so I posted the 3rd chapter today, so here ya go!!<3 ( )

~~~

It was finally Friday and you were about to get ready for school. Once you got ready you remembered that you should wake up your little sister for school. (Your sister is a junior high student if you were Asking😁)

"Oi Samantha, wake tf up" you said (your sister's name is Samantha if that's ok!) "hmm" Samantha hummed

"wake up your gonna be late for school! and the longer you're in bed the more I'll be late for school god dammit!" You shouted.

You didn't get a response back from your little sister. *sign* 'she probably fell asleep again' you thought.

Samantha is a third year in Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High, which makes her three years younger than you.

"Hey, I heard mom is making pork buns!" You said knowing how to wake her up. "Wait really?!" Samantha said as she got up from bed.

"Yup!" You said back. "Omg I love pork buns" she said as she got ready. Samantha went into the kitchen with a disappointment expression.

"HEY, WHERE'S THE PORK BUNS?!?!" She yelled. You ran out the door quickly so you wouldn't get caught by your sister.

"Y/N YOU JERK!!" Your sister yelled as you shut the door and ran to school.

~~~

You arrived to your first class of the day and you sat next to Iwa who you had class with.

"Hey!" Iwa said "Hi!" You said back. "Why are you so early Iwa?!?!" You said "Idk" Iwa reply'd back.

You hummed back. "So,whats up with you and Oikawa?" Iwa said "what? Nothing at all!" You said.

Iwa hummed in response. "Why" you stated back. "Hmm Idk, you two have been really close to each other recently" Iwa said

"Weren't we always like that?" You said while fidgeting with your pen waiting for class to start.

"Yeah your right" Iwa said with a smile.

~~~

First class was done and you decided to stop by a vending machine before heading to your next class who you had Oikawa with.

'Hm,what should I get?' You thought. 'Maybe a protein bar?'. 'Yea I should get the protein bar' you thought again.

You insert your money and got your protein bar. Once you turned around you see I guy standing in front of you blushing.

He was tall with dark brown hair that was slicked back with a under cut. Tbh, he was kinda cute, but not your ideal type.

"Um, I saw you across the hallway and I thought you were pretty cute, so I'm here to ask for your number if that's ok..." the boy said

"Sorry I'm not really interested" you said in a shy and sweet voice. "Of course! Yea I kinda already knew you were gonna say that..." he said while rubbing his neck.

"Well I gotta go" the boy said. "Yea ok" you mumbled. He walked off and you felt kinda bad for rejecting him.

'Shit, I always hate rejecting people' you thought. You looked at your phone realizing the time.

'shit I'm gonna be late for class!'

~~~

You ran as fast as you can to class and opened the door. Everyone was looking at you as well as Oikawa.