15. Party

It was finally Saturday and you're getting ready with Ita at your house.

"Y/n senpai, can you zip up my dress at the back" Ita said.

Ita was wearing a short black bodycon dress. "Hm, of course!" you said as you walked over to Ita.

As you zipped up her dress she asked you a question. "Y/n senpai, you're matching with Oikawa senpai right?" She said as she looked at you.

"Uh, yeah we are!" You said back. "Oh my lord no way, me and Iwa are matching too!" She said with sparkly eyes.

"How'd you know that me and Oikawa are gonna match?" You asked.

"You just seem like a person to match with your lover and plus, I wanted all four of us to match with our date because it'll be cute!" She said as she hugged your arm.

"Oh ok, well let's do our makeup now" you said as you started doing your makeup.

After a few minutes the door bell rang. "That must be the boys" you said as you and Ita quickly finished up getting ready.

"Sis, get the door for me!" You screamed to your sister while finishing up your makeup. "Alright!" She said back.

Your sister headed towards the door and opened it to see two very handsome men in suits.

Her jaw dropped to the floor from the sight she saw. Iwa was wearing a black suit and Oikawa was wearing the suit you guys got him

(which was the navy blue one last chapter!)

"Um hey Samantha!, is your sister and her friend here?" Oikawa said as he rubbed his neck.

"Uh, yeah they are!" She said. 'I should ask for a photo of Oikawa in his suit!' She thought.

"Before I call them, can I have a photo of you, I'm sorry if I sound weird it's just you look really good and also this is for my sister!" She lied at the last part.

"Um sure" Oikawa said with a smile. Samantha quickly took a photo and started speaking.

"You guys can come in and sit on the couch while you guys wait for them" Samantha said as she leads Oikawa and Iwa to the couch.

Once they sat down Samantha rushed to your bedroom. "Dude, they're here what's taking so long?" She said as she peeked her head out.

"We're done, we're done" you said back as you left your bedroom.

As you and Ita walked down the stairs you see Oikawa and Iwa standing up, Oikawa eyeing you like a snack up and down and Iwa eyeing Ita up and down, with a smile.

You and Ita walked to them and smiled. "Wow, you look so beautiful, n-not like you don't look beautiful everyday, you just look like 'wow'!" Oikawa said panicking as he held your waist.

You giggled a little. "Thank you, and you look rather handsome" you said as you tugged on Oikawa bow a little.

You leaned in and kissed him passionately, which he returned back.

You guys pulled away from the kiss and looked at Iwa and Ita who were making out.

You and Oikawa looked at each other with a surprised look. "We're gonna be late for the party if you guys continue" you said as you lifted an eyebrow up.

Ita and Iwa stoped kissing and pulled away from each others lips. "s-sorry" Iwa said with an embarrassed expression. "Yeah, our bad" Ita said flustered.

"It's fine, let's just go" you said with a smile. As you four left the house the boys made there way to a BMW i8.

"Who's car is that?" You said as you stopped walking. "It's mine, well I'm renting it right now" Iwa said as he opened the passenger door for Ita.