13. Motive (nsfw)

It's the next day and you just woke up from the ray of sun light shining on you.

"Uh, what's the time" you said as you rubbed your eyes a little.

You checked the time on your phone and it said it was 8:30 a.m, luckily it was the weekends or else you'd be late for school.

You went downstairs to only see your mom in the kitchen.

"Oh good morning sweetie!" Your mom said while packing a lunch. "Where's Samantha and dad?" You said as you sat on the dining table.

"Dad's at work and Samantha is at a friends house, she'll be back around 3:00 p.m" your mom said as she put her lunch in her work bag.

"Oh, and where are you going?" You said as you rested your arm on the table. "I'm going to work sweetie, your father and I are gonna be back at night" she said as she headed towards the front door.

"Alright, I'll see you soon" you said as you went to the fridge to eat something.

"Oh and why was the door unlocked when me, your father, and Samantha came home last night?" Your mom said as she put her shoes on.

Once your mom said that, You just remembered that you fell asleep when Oikawa was still in the house.

'He probably couldn't lock the door since he doesn't have the house key' you thought as you grabbed left overs from the fridge.

"Oh, I forgot to lock the door!" You said as a lie. "Oh ok, then remember to lock the door if you ever leave or enter the house" your mom said as she opened the front door to leave.

"Alright I will, I'll see you later mom!" You said as you heated up your food.

"Ok bye y/n!" Your mom said as she closed the door.

It's just you in the house eating breakfast now.

~~~

You're sitting on the couch and watching t.v. You felt bored and lonely so you checked the time on your phone to see when your sister is coming back.

*sign* "It's only 10:00 a.m?!" You said as you laid on the couch.

You felt really lonely so you decided to text Oikawa to come over.

Baby Oinkawa🐷❤️

You: babe, I'm feeling lonely and want loveee, pls come over🥺❤️

"Now I have to wait till he text back" you said as you looked at the t.v.

Not even I minute has past and Oikawa texted you back.

Baby Oinkawa🐷❤️

You: babe, I'm feeling lonely and want loveee, pls come over🥺❤️

Baby Oinkawa🐷❤️: alright, coming over;)❤️

"Wow, that was fast" you said as you looked at the text Oikawa send you. It takes only a few minutes for Oikawa to get here, so it wasn't a problem for waiting.

As you waited for Oikawa, you just kept on watching t.v and looking at your phone.

~~~

You heard the doorbell ring and you quickly got off the couch and rushed to the door because you really wanted to be between Oikawa's arms.