5~ Tiny, Blind, Helpless

"It's pricey, but I really do like it." Sokka said, his hand on chin as he examined the bag in front of him.

It was an emerald green, with a golden strap, and a golden circle embroidered on the front.

(Y/n) leaned down to the bag, inspecting it. She loved shopping, but Sokka's indecisiveness about his money-spending made their trip to the Earth Kingdom town a bit of a bore.

"Then you should get it. You deserve something nice." Katara said, with Momo on her shoulder.

Aang sat on the ground, not really paying attention to the conversation going on beside him.

"I do, don't I? But no. It's too expensive, I shouldn't."

"Then don't." (Y/n) said.

Sokka slumped as the group walked away from the bag, until he spun on his heel back to the bag.

"Y'know what? I'm gonna get it." He smiled.

Katara rolled her eyes as her and Aang stayed in their spot, while (Y/n) trailed behind Sokka back to the shop.

Sokka handed the money over to the shopkeeper, and was filled with joy as he held the bag in his arms.

"Are you gonna let me borrow it?" (Y/n) asked as they walked back to their friends.

Sokka held the bag away from her. "No way! I bought it."

"Technically we all bought it. Sharing the money, remember?"

Sokka huffed. "You can borrow it if you're nice to me."

(Y/n) scoffed, putting her hand to her chest in fake shock. "I'm always nice to you!"

"The bruise on my arm says otherwise."

"Come on, Sokka! You wanted to see your punch reaction time! I swear I didn't mean to hit you that hard." (Y/n) whined.

She totally meant to punch him that hard. It was her mistake to think he wouldn't hold it against her.

When they got back to their friends, they were examining a flyer for an earthbending school.

(Y/n), Katara, and Sokka sat outside the school while Aang went inside. Katara leaned her head on (Y/n)'s shoulder, while Sokka sat on (Y/n)'s other side. Momo sat in the new bag, which Sokka finally let (Y/n) hold.

Momo took in all of the affection from (Y/n) and Katara, while Sokka laid on his back.

"This is taking forever. How long did they say this class was?" Sokka grumbled.

"An hour, I think." (Y/n) replied.

Sokka groaned loudly, before receiving a light smack to the stomach by (Y/n). "Quit your whining. He's gotta learn somehow." (Y/n) said.

Right on cue, Aang trudged down the school steps.

Aang was pretty excited to finally have an earthbending teacher. That was, until he found out that he was in a class with kids younger than him, with little to training, other than being thrown against a wall. They couldn't afford to pay for all of the classes, so they got lucky that the first one was free.

"Eh, he's not the one." Aang said, hitting the side of his head, and letting dirt fall out of his ear.

"I think the boulder is gonna win back the belt at Earth Rumble 6." Two boys walked down the steps of the school, talking about some kind of tournament.

"He's gonna have to fight his way through the best earthbenders in the world to even get a shot at the champ." The other boy said.

Aang's face suddenly lit up, and he jogged up to the boys. "Excuse me, but where is this earthbending tournament exactly?"