1.

!!Please read the authors note at the end of this chapter, it's kinda important. Thanks!!

"What do you want me to do James?" I yelled in his face. His face had turned bright red and the vein in the middle of his forehead looked like it was ready to pop.

"I want you to quit your fucking job". I looked at him in disbelief. He wants me to quit my job. We can't even afford the place we're living in now.

"Why! , because I'm making more money then you?" I questioned him. He doesn't like to be questioned, especially if it's about money.

"Why don't you stop being such a know-it-all and do what I fucking say".

"Well first, you are not my father, and secondly I'm the one that does everything in this fuck-"

One minute I was yelling at my boyfriend the next I was on the floor holding my cheek. It hurt, it was like a fiery sensation going throughout my cheek. Why would he do something like this. Before I was able to recuperate my hair felt like it was being pulled out of my scalp. I wanted to scream but I couldn't find the air, I couldn't find my voice. My eyes started looking frantically for something, anything that could stop him. My windpipes were slowly closing and darkness was surrounding me.

"The next time I ask you to do something there better not be a word coming from that mouth of yours".

I was scraping at his hands, trying to give him a sign that I was losing air my the seconds, but he didn't care. It felt like all the blood that was in my head was rushing towards my toes.

"Do you understand that you fucking slut?". I couldn't focus on anything in particular. Darkness was coming quicker and I wasn't ready.

"Do you fucking understand?" His hand got tighter, I squeaked out a little "yes". He dropped my from his grasp, but before I could catch my breath it was knocked out of me.

I sat there cradling my ribs while tears stained my face. I couldn't call the cops, he would find out. I could call Deenah. No, I can't have her dragged into this.

I looked at the grandfather clock and realized it was 12 o'clock. I rolled over to my uninjured side and slowly started to stand.

Why would he do this to me? Why did he do this to me? I thought he loved me. Is this his way of telling me he loves me?

--
Hello fellow readers, I've decided to try something new, something I've been wanting to try. I don't want it to start off as lovely-dovey book, sorry if that's what you were hoping for

This book will contain cursing, violence, abuse and a lot of smut. If you are not comfortable with the contents I advise you to not read this book.

I have read Fifty Shades Of Grey and I have seen the movie, this will be nothing like it. There will be some cliche moments, there will be some moments that there will be a similarity between them but I will remind you, it will be nothing like Fifty Shades Of Grey.

xoxo urban