The Night Before

I don't know. I don't know what happened or what's going to happen or why this has to be happening now.

Long story short I kissed her.

I kissed Molly.

Why did I kiss Molly? I don't know! She was there and everyone else was in the other room and it just happened! It just happened like that!

Why is this happening now? Don't I have enough shit to deal with? One second she's watching something about party streamers with Tommy and the next we are in the kitchen with our lips on each other's. WHAT THE FUCK!

I clutch my head, sitting on my bed. I should be happy to be in this house but it's almost like torture, the memories of my parents, how confused I am right now, and not to mention how surprised I am, even hours later.

Why would I do that? Why would she do it? I thought she was into guys and guys only. I thought I was into guys and guys only! 'I thought', no I am!

I suck in a deep breathe. Calm yourself Clemmie. 2 weeks I'm here, then I go back to England.

I break out into tears, sobs rack through my body. Thank god Mr. and Mrs. Shrood already went back to their hotel room with Tommy. I stand and walk to my closet. I push the clothes to the left to get to the back of my closet, I pull out a black dress. It's my only black dress, my mom picked it out for me. She told me I looked pretty in it. I play it across my bed, tears fall onto the fabric. Tomorrow's the viewing. Tomorrow she gets buried.

I stare at the dress for a good minute before I hang it back up for tomorrow and lay in my bed. I cry for a long time before shutting my eyes and going to sleep.