Offended

"I said hola mamacita!" Quackity says again with his heavy accent. I dont think he knows where this is going but I do.

"Uh Quackity! Sh-Shlatt are you guys uh streaming?" I'm practically begging the universe that Leah didn't sound as rude as I think. Why Clementine? Why Leah?

"So you just learnt my name and you're already hitting on me? Who do you think you are?" Leah says forcefully.

Fuck  fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Shlatt starts laughing his ass of and Quackity goes silent for a second. 

shit shit shit shit shit

"Guys are you streaming?" I still don't get a response. I tab out of the Minecraft world, which both me and Leah weren't paying attention to any longer. I click on the Twitch icon frantically.

"Chat, I think she's cancelling me!" I hear Quackity whisper. I break into a smile, at least Quackity is covering a bit.

"First of all, you can't really cancel somebody without a fanbase and second of all you would be cancelled if you had a fanbase! Not only are you catcalling second of all your being a racist!" She retorts. I burst into laughter, this situation is so hectic, everything keeps switching from a 'Holy shit I'm so embarrassed' to laughing my ass off. Quackity and Shlatt are also laughing but Leah is not.

Twitch loads, sure enough, Quackity is streaming. The chat is going wild with confusion, laughing, anger, and a whole lot of emotes.

JimmytheSprout: Whos this

Anti_Social_Goose: LMAOOOOO SHE MAD

Mint_opal: Shes heated LMAO

Rienacapoo: Tommy got a girl friend???

Baldnoyboyiuo: LMAOOO

Pritika: YOU OFFENDED HER HER HAHAHA

Ilisiap: WHY SHE SO MAD

MothermMother: RACIST?

Pinkdippindots: WHO EVEN IS HER

Erichu: L

Washy_Kat: #Quackityisoverparty

TueTeiTau: HES CANCELLED

Isopia_Sky_: #Quackityisoverparty

"I'M FUCKING MEXICAN" Quackity shouts between fits off laughter. He's gotten out of his chair and is barely standing from laughter.

"Leah..." I say, putting my head into my hands, "It's his bit."

I quickly explain to her what a 'bit' is, luckily she semi drops catcalling and racism thing. Good intentions...? I make Leah leave after that, too uncomfortable. I try to end our call but she stops me before I end it.

"Tom, don't leave yet! What were you asking your friends when the were doing the bot thing earlier?" She ask.

"If they were streaming. And it's a bit. With and i" I'm so tired of talking to her that my answers are becoming shorter. She drained my social battery so much.

"Streaming? Like a livestream?" She asks

"Yeah, on Twitch."

"I've never used Twitch before! How many viewers does he get?" Oh god.

"I don't know, he has about 100 thousand now." I grumble.

"100 THOUSAND?" She screeches, "ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS"

"Y-Yeah. Yeah." I regret telling Leah that Quackity has that many viewers, I can already imagine what she's going to say.

"Do you stream?" Shit, I was right.

"N-no-yeah." Why would I say that? I was saying no and then I said yes. Why? Why!

"Are you famous?" She questions, I can hear the anticipation simmering in her voice. 

"No! No, I'm not famous at all." I hate this.

"Well how many people watch you?" I don't even know myself! 100k? 110k? Why does she want to know?!?! 

"I get around 100 thousand as well." Why didn't I just lie? Why can't I just lie. This is going horrifically! 

"Oh my god, Tom! You are famous! I can't believe it!" She shouts. Shut up girl.

"N-I-Well-" Fuck. I've never hated a situation more than this. I'd rather be watching my YouTube videos in Mr. Brett's class right now.

"Does Clementine know that you're a famous? I bet she'd freak out!" I honestly do not know if Clementine is aware, she hears me screaming all the time but I don't think she knows.

"I don't think she does..."

"Do you know other famous people?" Why does she think I'm famous? I'm not famous what is this? I play Minecraft!

"I'm not famous."

"Tom-" She starts talking but I'm done with this.

"Leah, I'm going to go now, bye."

"By-" 

I end the call and sit back in my chair. I hated that so much, I never want to do that again.