Child

The door swings open and a child walks out. The child is male. The child is blonde. The child is tall. The child has a phone. The child looks 12.
I quickly woosh woosh woosh into the room. It turns out to be a bedroom, the bedroom had a bed, and a computer. What is that sound? It sounds like people are talking! But nobody is to be seen! It's coming from the computer! People are talking to the child on the computer! That is not very safe, I think to myself!
¡¡STRANGER DANGER!!
The child comes shuffling back to the room! OH NO I MUST HIDE! OHH NOOO! HE CHILD LOOKS AT ME WE MAKE EYE CONTACT! I SEE IT IN SLOW MOTION! HE TURNS AND SITS DOWN AT HIS COMPUTER AND PUTS HIS HEADPHONES BACK ON.
Danger averted.
"Wilbur!" He says.
The British had such weird names. I land on his desk and watch. What is he doing? Then...after a long, boring, loud, drawn out time, I see something. I am going to die! I feel the hairs on my body spring up!
THE SPIDER RUNS RIGHT FOR ME! I HEAR THE THUMPITY THUMP THUMPS OF ITS LEGS IN THE DESK! WITH LIGHTNING SPEED AGILITY OF A CAT I BOUNCE INTO ACTION! I FLY AT THE SPIDER! MY BACK LEG LANDS ON ITS FOREHEAD AND THE SPIDER TRIES TO BITE ME! I YANK OFF ONE OF HIS LEGS! THEN ANOTHER! RHE SPIDER IS SO CONFUSED! THE SPIDER TRIES TO BITE ME AGAIN BUT I ROUNDHOUSE KICK THAT BITCH INTO THE BRONX!
"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THIS MOTH JUST KILLED A HIGE FUCKING SPIDER OH MY GOD" The child is screaming. "Don't you remember? I said I wanted a pet moth!" Before I can fly away the smelly child swoops me into his hand and clasps them shut. "I'll be right back!"
Then the boy starts to slowly run down the stairs. I can only see blackness and it smells bad.
"MuuuUUuuUuuUUuuUUUm" he yells, "I need a jaaaaaAAAaauUUUuuurR"
What does he need a jar for?