News

After we talk about stuff like the process of moving, the education system, and some other things the conversation shifts to the topic of the funeral. We discussed where they should be buried, here or at home. They spent their whole live at home and that's where we were happy and to move them here would be a bit selfish. Plus then they could be buried in the grave yard my grandparents are buried in. That also means that we have to go back to America, for 2 weeks we decided.

I knock on his door, "Tommy!" I quietly shout.

"Oh- Don't come in- I'm streaming! I'm streaming!" He sputters. Streaming?

"Streaming? I need to tell you something really important, Tommy!"

I hear him type something really aggressively. Then he says, "Uh I'll be right there! One second, guys." Tommy squeezes out of his bedroom, barely letting his door open.

"What is it?" He asks, glancing back towards his door.

"Uhm, Tommy," I giggle nervously , "I'll be- I am- Tommy, I'm going to be your sister."

He stares blankly at me for a second, then his eyes widen and his mouth falls open into a shocked smile. His face washes over in complete shock and excitement.

"SISTER?" He screams, he jumps towards me, hugging me so tightly I can't breathe. he finally lets go, holding me by the shoulders and looking down at me, "You're going to be my sister?"

I nod my head at him. He lets go of my shoulders and turns around, placing his hands on the back of his head. "Holy shit!" He mutters, he then does a little star looking jump, "HOLY SHIT! YOU"RE GOING TO- You're gonna live here?" With me? And Mum and Dad?"

I laugh, "Yes!"

"Holy shit! Holy shit! I've got to end the stream!" I turns to run back into his room but I stop him.

"Tommy! One more thing!" He turns towards me, "We are going to America the day after tomorrow."

"WHAT!"

"Yeah! It's for the- the thing and so I can get my stuff and meet my friends for the last time for a while." I say, avoiding the word.

He looks at me confused, "what thing?"

"The uh- the f- the funeral." I sputter.

His face softens and he puts his hand on my shoulder, shaking it lightly. "Don't worry, Clementine, it'll all be ok. I'll talk to you more in a bit." He turns back towards his door, "I'm so happy about you staying here though." Then he goes back into his room.

Tommy's Pov

I rush back into my room and put my headphones back on. I was already planning on ending my stream soon so I'll just do it now. I can't stop grinning.

"I'm back, Wilbur, I think I'm gonna end stream now." I've been doing a pretty chill stream, just hanging out with Wilbur. I look to the chat, filled with 'SISTER?'s. Maybe I was a bit too loud.

"Alright, do you want me to end too?" He asks.

"I mean, if you want to you can," I do want him to end but I don't want to be rude.

"Ok I'll end." he says simply. I think he could tell that I want him to end.

We both deafen and return once our streams are over.

"What was that you were shouting about before?" Wilbur asks.

"You're never going to believe this, Wil." I tell him, "Remember Clementine? The girl from America?"

"Mhm the moth girl, right?"

"Yeah, the moth girl. So uh- as you know her parents got into an accident and passed." I've already told Wil about her parents. He helped me figure out how to comfort her the night that we watch Frozen together. If it wasn't for him I would've failed horribly. "Well, she's gonna stay with us for- well forever I guess."

"Really? Well that's good, at least she has some where to stay now." He says.

"Yeah, but that's not it! I'm going on a trip to America!" I hear Wilbur gasp.

"Tommyinnit going to America?"

"They won't be ready! The Americans won't be ready for my presence!"

Wilbur laughs and tells me that it's great that I'm going.