Singing Moth

I get thrown into the jar by the very tall child. I have learned some more information. This child's name is Tom. Tom plays Minecraft, I still do not know his age. Though from his looks and his gaming options I can assume my guess of 12 was correct.
"I have always wanted a pet moth" Tom says to his creepy computer friends.
                 ¡STRANGER DANGER!
  As I listen to them speak I start to think hat they are less creepy. It seems they are friends. Tom named me Clementine, the Earth must have urged him.
After a very long time, Tom stops talking to his friends and leaves the room. Once again I try to shift back to my human form without success! Tommy, as his friends call him, comes running back in the room, he has some Earth things like moss, sticks, and leaves. This is it! This is my opportunity to escape my capture! He opens the lid to stick the things inside and I take my chance!
I JUMO UP AND SPREAD MY WINGS AND DIVE BOMB AT THE LID! I MADE IT! I MADE IT THROUGH! I FLY AROUND TOMMY'S ROOM!
"AUGH NO! Come back!" Tommy yells.
Hahahaha! I will not listen to such instructions! I swoop out of the room and into another before he has the chance to catch me! ITS A BATHROOM! I land on the sink.
"PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEE" I sing to the Earth. "I haveeee learrnnned my lessson. I am traaaapped onnn the other siiiideeee of the woooorrrrllldd! I am stuck, as a bug, and this child has found me! PLEASE LET ME GO! I CANT TAKE IT ANY LONGER! I JUST REALLY HAVE TO PEEEEEEE! Oh please! I am done. I am sorry for what I've DDDDDOOOONNNNEEEEE!" I sing.
"What the duck was that?" Tommy comes bursting into the bathroom. He looks at me terrified. He bends down so we are eye level. "Was that? Was that you?"
I didn't realize he could hear me! Oh no! He picks me up and inspects me closer. Should I say hi?
"Was that you? We're you singing?"
I quickly fly away but he catches me and puts me back in the jar. I will escape soon. I need to get home.