Chapter 16 Princess of Broken Hearts

Jay's P.o.V 

Where could she be? She must be here somewhere. I was walking through the entire school building, but couldn't see her. The hallway was crowded and to find someone there was nearly impossible. "Nya!", I screamed, but there was no reply. The bell rang and now everyone wanted to find their classes. What has Nya next? "Ah yes! English!", I said to myself and ran to her englisch class. 

Many students were there, but no Nya. "Fuck! Where is she!", I asked myself louder than I wanted: "She could be anywhere now!" "Oh. Are you looking for Nya?", a voice called. I turned around to face Tox. "Yes! Did you see her?" "Yup. I saw her three minutes ago near the gym." "Ah thanks Tox, you're the best!", I answered and ran as fast as I could to the gym. "Nya!", I screamed again, but no answer came. Then I found someone sitting on a bench, under a tree. "Could that be?...Yes it's her!" "Hey Nya?", I asked. Her head went up, but down again. She had her hoodie on, so I couldn't really see her face. I sat down next to her and tried to comfort her. "Hey Nya, what's wrong?" I saw her head moving up again: "Jay?" "Yes?" "Do you love me?", she asked with a sad and angry tone in her voice.                                           

"What? Nya?", I asked. "Answer. Do you love me?" "Yes Nya. I love you more than any other one." I then saw tears rolling down her face. "What's wrong Nya?", I asked again. "I...want to break up."

Harumi's P.o.V.

I released my lips from his and he stared into my eyes. I couldn't believe myself that I kissed him, but what don't you do, to get rid of your enemies, even if it costs a kiss with one of them. "Y...You...", he said or tried to say. "Yes...I...was it too much?", I asked in a sweet, nervous tone, that he couldn't resist. "No. It wasn't...I mean I wanted to tell you something..., but it seems you feel the same", Lloyd said: "W...why didn't you tell me? "I guess I felt the pressure of the others. You know I don't do what I do, for fun and I don't want to be laughed at by others. I guess I also was a little bit nervous", I lied. I hoped he would catch on, but as I saw him now, there was no doubt. "Yes. I felt the same", he said to me: "So what now?"         

"I have free tomorrow afternoon. Soo want to go out somewhere?" His eyes got bigger and bigger. "Yes, so I am going to pick you up?"  "Yes. Erm...wait..here I give you my address." And I wrote it on his arm. The bell rang and I said goodbye to him. "So see you tomorrow. I gotta go now." "Yeah see you tomorrow", He answered. I went around the corner and my happy smile dropped. "You gotta be kidding me!"laughed Violet, next to me: "You must be the best actress in the whole of Ninjago. He believed every word and how was the kiss?" "It was half bad, but I expected worse", I answered: "But much more important. I have Lloyd now in my hands, so I am going to crush them even harder. With Cole away and Nya having the worst time of her life, the other ones will be easy." "Why?", asked Violet. "Think about it. It is a chain reaction. With Nya and Cole out, we have Jay pretty much out. If I make Skylor suffer, we have Kai out and with Lloyd out that leaves Zane, which I don't have to care about since he will be the last."

Jay's P.o.V

Her words echoed inside my head. I couldn't believe it. "Y...you...what?" "Jay. I am sorry, but i can't do it anymore". And with these words she stood up and left. I was left alone on the bench, with still not really realising what just happend. "She...broke up. Why? Wasn't I good enough? Did i do something wrong?" I looked up to the tree, that stood right beside the bench. I wantched a leafe flying through the air and then landing infront of my foot. I then stood up and made my way to the classroom. The bell had rang 10 minutes ago and there was no hope, that I wouldn't be late, but I didn't care. I could just think about her and her words.