Chapter 14 Tears

Celebraiting One Year of Ninjago Highschool  - Drama, Love, Everything! Exactly One Year ago, I published not only my first book here, but also the first Chapter called: Through the Corridors. Looking back, I would defintly change some things, as I think my writing improved a bit and I was just starting out, but I don't want to really change anything as I want to see, the evolution of my writing throughout this book. Anyway I hope you will enjoy Chapter 14. 

Skylor's P.o.V 

"Skylor...Skylor" "Who is there?", I asked. "Skylor..." Then I felt it again. A knife running down my cheek and blood spilling out. I felt my heart pumping faster and faster. I wanted to cry for help, but then realised that my mouth was covered. Then it went black. I saw nothing, but black. 

I could here my breathing and my heart pumped faster again. Then I heard it again: "Skylor!...Skylor!" I stared into the black room, but then I could see a light. I streched my arms out to get it, when: "Skylor!" 

My eyes opend and I shot up. I stared at the wall, where a Ninja-Go! Poster was hanging. Then I realised, that I was in my room. I was reliefed, but still shocked. I turned my head to the door, to see Nya standing there, with a worried expression in her face. "Are...Are you ok?", Nya asked me. I breathed a few more , before I could answer: "Yes...Yes of course. Why wouldn't it be?" 

"Because just a few second ago, you were completly shocked", Nya questioned. "It was nothing", I wanted to brush off, but Nya didn't let go. "Skylor?", she asked again. "Huh", I said to myself: "Ok...I had a nightmare." "There it is. Now I am going to leave you alone", she said and left our Room to go downstairs. "Wait...Where are you going? And why did you wake me up?", I asked. "Erm...because we have school?", Nya looked at me. I then looked at the clock and was shocked. I quickly ran to the bathroom and made myself ready. 

After I was ready, I made my way downstairs, where Kai and Nya were already sitting. "Morning", I said to the siblings. "You are awake?", Kai joked. "Ha Ha", I said and took a seat at the table. Ray and Maya, were already gone at work, so we where alone. Cole wasn't at school for the past couple of days and we didn't think, he would return. We finished breakfast and then made our way to school. 

Lloyd's P.o.V 

"Grr...", I said to myself as I caught myself looking at a chirp from Harumi again. "Why? Why?", I said to myself again. I don't want to look at her, but I can't get my mind off of her. I put my phone away and stared outside my window. I breathed. I think...I...have...a...crush...on her. As I thought these words, the image of her chirp popped up in my head again. 

I then put my bagpack on and went for the bus. Luckily I catched it, just in time and arrived at school. I went off the bus and was greeted by Zane and Jay. "Hi Guys!", I said. "Hi Lloyd", they both said and just one minute later, the siblings and Skylor arrived. We all went into school again and then I saw her again. She wore a dark green dress and her hair was hanging down. No Lloyd. Dont look at her, but I can't get my eyes off her. 

"There she is again", Kai frowned as he looked at Harumi. I stopped looking at her and moved my eyes to Kai. "Yeah, that little bitch", Nya continoud, her borthers sentence. "Maybe we should get to a normal conversation again", Zane said and I nodded in agreement. We set at a table and talked about that new game coming up, called Prime Empire. 

The bell rang and we decided to walk to our classes. Nya and Zane had technology class and Jay, Kai, Skylor and I walked to Physics. "Why do we have to have physics?", Kai asked annoying. "Well...It isn't that bad", Jay said. "For you maybe, but I don't understand one bit" "Well if you would listen to the teacher then, maybe you...", Jay paused as he stood still. "What?", I asked. "Th...There", Jay said and pointed us, what he ment. "Oh", Skylor said. I looked where he pointed and was suprised.