Chapter 12 Low Point

Nya's P.o.V 

I froze again as my phone vibrated. It had been doing it for the last couple of seconds and all the messages were from the same person. That little bitch Harumi. Why can't she stop? What did I do? I choose to have another look again and just saw her harsh words apperaing on my screen. 

I finnaly choose to block her and fell on my pillow, but than it vibrated again. I looked again. Why does she have two numbers? I then turned it off, with her words circling inside my head. I looked to my right to see, Skylor, rolling around in her bed a bit. She had been doing it, for the last couple of days, but I don't wanna distourb her. I close my eyes, but the words still make there way through my brain, remembering everything, till the last thing I realise, before I finally fell asleep. 

Cole's P.o.V 

I stood beside her bed looking down. Looking out of the window,I see a dark, moon night. I am holding her hand, as she is asleep. That is a relief, as she didn't sleep for the past couple of hours. She had been breathing hard, so my dad wen't away to get something to heal her. I feel a small tear rolling down my eye, but i quickly rub it away and look at my mother again. 

She always had this desease, but it wasn't as hard, as it is now. I hear my dad coming back and being also releafead that she is sleeping. "Cole?" "Yes?", I answer. "Could you go to bed. You have school tomorrow and I don't want you going sleppy to it", my dad said. I was pretty tired, so i decided, to go to bed, but having another glance at my mother. I hope she will get better. 

My alarm rings and I wake up, still a bit sleppy, from the night. I stand up and have a quick look at mom. She is still sleeping and I don't want to wake her up. Dad ashured me, she is doing fine, for now, but the "for now", wont get out of my head. What if she dies? No. No, Cole she wont. She is strong. Stronger than you. She will make it. I believe so!

School was boring as usual and we still set at our new table, beacuse our normal one was still occupied by Harumi and her gang. We were talking about the exams coming up and how we would never make them, exept for Zane. I don't know what it is with him, but he is just like a machine. He knows everything. Nah, Cole get that out of you head, He can't be a robot and if he would, he would have propably noticed, that he is a robot. While talking about the exams, I could see that Skylor was a bit nervous. She cuddled Kai's arm and had a worried look on her face. She is just propably having a bad day, like I have. With everything they talked about, i can't forget her. I hope she is doing alright. 

"Cole? Is everything alright?" I looked up too see Zane, talking to me. "Yes...Everything is ok. I am just having a bad day", I answered to my smart friend. Then the school bell rang. "What do we have again?", Kai asked. "P. E.", Jay answered back: "And I have no resources of energy to do anything." "I hope we don't have to run", Lloyd said: "Last time my foots kept hurting, one week later." "Well See you next break than", Nya asnwerd as Zane and her left for robotics class. 

We arrieved at the gym and were greeted by a overhyped Mr. Dareth, who was so exited to do P.E. In that case, he was the only one to be exited as I saw the moaning glares, at Mr. Dareth, when he announced that we would be playing dodgeball. Yay! By Body and Brain, had the same Idea, sleep! I really needed sleep. 

Mr. Dareth blew his whistle and threw two balls onto our playfield. I saw Morro grabing one and running towards me, but I couldn't care less. I was hit and went straight to the bench. I set down and closed my eyes. "Finnaly some sleep", I said to myself 

Suddenly I heard a whistle and awoke, nearly falling from the bench. I could here some laughter from my classmates. "Cole! You don't sleep in my class. Understood!", Mr. Dareth angrily yelled  at me, but it was hard to take him seriously, as his brown gi, was a real laughin matter. "Yes! Soory Mr. Dareth!", I replied and stood up again to go change. "Hey?", Jay asked me from the side. "Yeah?", I replied back with a yawn. "Is really everything alright? You never sleep in class", my brown haired friend asked. "Yes. Just as I said. Only having a bad day." "Ok. I you say so", he asnwerd, but I could feel, that he knw, something was bothering me.