20

TW's:
-Sort of homophobia
-Abuse (towards the end only)
-Lime (these guys are going FERAL)

Clay's POV

George and I slept outside for the rest of the night and we woke up early. My back was hurting quite a bit so I stretched a little before we went back to the building. We knew that we probably were way too late and everyone had already noticed that we were gone, but we didn't care at all.

I held George's hand as we sneaked in through my window together. I let him get in first and went after him immediately.

'We are going to be in so much trouble,' I giggled. I had no idea why I found it this funny, but I did. It were probably the nerves rushing through my body.

George rolled his eyes and I pulled him to the bathroom. 'So-,' I started. 'Either we won't shower after a night outside, or we shower together. I mean- I'm sounding so weird now, but you can't sneak to your room without people noticing.'

'We uh- can s-shower together?' George whispered in a questioning tone of voice. He looked at his hands shyly and I giggled.

'You're cute when you're shy.'

I locked the door and looked at a dresser in the bathroom. 'I'm going to put this in front of the door, because if they see this, then we will be dead.'

George giggled nervously and helped me put it in front of the door as he shyly looked at his dirty clothes. 'How can you be this secure? I'm scared to undress myself, what if you don't like me enough?'

'I will, I won't look if you don't want me to,' I said with a smile.

'That would be pretty mean. You can look, but just don't make fun of me if you don't like me enough.'

'I would never,' I said as I kissed his cheek and pulled off my shirt after.

George pulled off his shirt too and I turned on the shower, pulling my trousers down. George was really nervous and I gave him a quick kiss on his lips. 'Do you want me to turn around?'

George shrugged. 'Can you just go shower already without paying attention to me?'

'Of course,' I said as I kissed his cheek.

So it (lime) begins (see what I did there? I shouldn't be allowed on Wattpad with these horrific jokes)

I quickly pulled off my boxers as well and stepped in the shower as I felt George staring at me. I giggled and paid attention to the water streaming down on my skin. I turned around so I faced the wall to let the water stream down my face. I was calming down by the hot water going down my body and closed my eyes.

A while later, I heard the shower door opening and turned around to see George standing in front of me. I smiled at him and brought my hand up to his face as he smiled back, holding my hand on his back as the other cupped his face.

I pulled him closer against my body so we were both standing in the water and he wouldn't get cold. I just wanted him to be comfortable in each scenario that was happening.

'We are going to be in so much trouble,' I muttered as I giggled. I was really nervous and scared for what was going to happen. I had no idea if someone knew or not.

'We can better kiss a last time then,' George said shyly. 'I feel like it can be over any second now.'

I nodded with a soft smile on my face. I started leaning in a bit as I pressed my body against his to feel even closer to him than I already was. The kiss got more passionate within seconds, I deepened the kiss slightly and enjoyed being with him. But our moment got interrupted as I deepened the kiss. Loud bangs on the door filled up the room.

'OPEN IT NOW.'

We broke apart immediately and held our breath to not make any sounds. I didn't know what to do, I could either start speaking or stay quiet.

'I know you're in there, come out of the shower.'

'I was just showering, sir. I slept through the bell,' I muttered as I figured it was dumb to stay quiet since he could hear the shower turned on.

'Where is George?'

'I don't know, sir. I haven't seen him.' For some reason my acting skills improved so much since I was here.

The teacher gave me a short hum and I heard him walk away. I breathed out and looked at George in shock.

'Shit,' I muttered. 'What do we do?'

'The window?'

'But our hair is wet. They will notice it.

'Uh-,' George muttered as he looked around him. 'Let's just hope for the best.'

I turned the shower off and we quickly dried off. I ruffled my hair up with the towel and dressed up as George did the same.

'I'll go first,' I said. 'George, I feel like this isn't going to end well.'

George looked at me with sadness in his eyes and grabbed my hand as I kissed his lips shortly. 'I promise you that whatever happens, I'll stay with you in the end.'

'But I don't want you to leave me.'

I kissed him again and smiled. 'I won't, I love you.'

'I love you too, Clay,' George whispered as I walked to the door to move the dresser.

'Hide yourself,' I whispered as I opened the door.

TW abuse and kinda homophobia

I walked out as I acted like nothing happened, but then it went quick. Someone suddenly seemed to jump at me and I screamed as someone went into the bathroom.

I turned around to see what was going on and then saw the teacher standing in the door opening as he held George's wrist. He had the angriest look I had ever seen and grabbed my wrist too as he pushed us to the breakfast room. We fell down on our knees as I saw the teacher lifting his fist high up in the air.

Before I realised what happened, a fist hit my face and my vision went black.

1040 words

Summary:
Clay got hit after being caught and just straight up died (this isn't true, I'm just in a very energetic and weird mood)