11

TW's:
-None

Clay's POV

I went with George and trusted him to know what to do. He took me into the forest around the building and stopped when we were at a tree trunk. We sat down on it and George smiled at me.

'Sorry if this is random, but I just feel some sort of click with you.'

'I do too,' I smiled and George looked down at my hands, moving his closer to hold mine.

'Can I hold your hand?'

I nodded shyly and we intertwined our fingers together. 'Can I ask where you're from?' I asked.

'I'm from England. How about you?'

'America,' I mumbled as I looked at my feet. 'Now we are here.'

George rolled his eyes. 'People can be so dumb, but fine. Tell me something about yourself.'

'I'm just a casual guy. I like soccer- or football for you. I watched a lot of sports on the television, I like writing so I had a diary to write in. Next to that, I'm seventeen and gay as hell. What about you?'

'I liked watching sports too, but I mostly called with my two friends from America. My life was pretty normal and boring, now I'm here as well. I'm seventeen too. Oh and gay.'

I smiled and sat with my back against a tree. 'Ever had a boyfriend?' I asked with a slight tone of jealousy in my voice.

George shook his head. 'Not really, I've liked some guys, but I'm a pro in liking straight guys.'

'I'm a pro in liking guys that I can't get. Guys on the internet for example. I'm probably just touched starved.'

George giggled. 'Same.'

We both laughed quietly and George looked back at me. 'I bet I can run faster than you,' he said with a grin.

'Sure, you're ten times smaller than me, I'll beat you easily.'

'Bet, look who is going to be first at that tree there,' George pointed.

'Sure,' I giggled. I stood up and George stood next to me. He started counting from three to one and yelled that we could start. We both started running and I appeared to be way quicker than George. I tapped the tree a few seconds before him and because of his speed, he bumped into me, making me fall down.

I laughed loudly as he fell down next to me and leaned on my elbows to see if he was okay. He turned around and rolled his eyes. 'Fine, you won. Do I have to do something now?'

'Yeah, of course. Let me think,' I said with a mean grin on my face. I could see George looking a bit scared so I decided to be nice to him. I smiled at him and felt my cheeks heat up as he smiled back.

'What do I have to do?' he muttered with a soft but sweet voice.

'Kiss me,' I said as I wheezed after.

'I can't tell if you're serious or not.'

'I mean, I can be both. If you want to, I'm serious. If you don't want to, I'm joking.'

George giggled awkwardly and rolled closer to me. He leaned in and smiled before he pecked my lips. He giggled as he rolled away and I tried hiding the blush on my face.

George was blushing too. 'Idiot, we just met today and this happened.'

'I liked that reward though, I'm so incredibly touch starved and you're pretty cute.'

'Another game?' George teased me, acting like he wanted to kiss me again.

'Sure,' I joked with him, but then realised George was completely serious.

He stood up with joy in his eyes and pointed at a tree a bit further. 'That tree?'

'I'm quicker anyway.'

'You can start two seconds later.'

'Fine, I'll win from you with ease.'

George grinned and started counting down. As he started running, I waited two more seconds before running as well. We arrived at the exact same time at the tree.

'What now?' I giggled.

'I guess we have to kiss twice now.'

'Pfft, sure. I see what you're doing.'

George blushed and leaned back against a tree. It was a really attractive sight to see and I walked closer to him with a smile. I grabbed his shoulders and pressed my body against his as I softly ran my fingers on his face. 'Fine, you're too cute to say no to,' I said with a smile.

I really shortly and softly kissed his lips and broke the kiss to see George smile and blush at the same time. He looked down at our bodies touching closely and smiled brighter.

'It's stupid, but I genuinely missed this in my life,' George said. He was slightly panting because of the nerves.

'Me too,' I whispered.

George and I stared into each other's eyes for a little and I wrapped my arms around George's waist.

'I don't want to go back,' George whispered and I suddenly saw his eyes fill up with tears. 'I want to be with you. It's just stupid, I've known you for a day. I shouldn't cry about such a dumb thing.'

I smiled and shook my head. 'I want to be with you as well, but you know all the times and such. We can sneak out again tomorrow.'

'I want to go back to England,' George whispered. 'I have tried to stay strong for so long, but you make me realise how much I missed this all.'

'But I'm here, Georgie. I'm here with you.'

'I shouldn't cry, I'm sorry,' George said as he sniffed once.

I wiped his tears away and kissed his forehead. 'You can cry, I've cried about it too.'

'But it's stupid that I'm attached to you. We've known each other just a few hours, I'm just being dramatic.'

'That's why love at first sight exists,' I said with a smile on my face. George blushed a little and I gave him a hug. 'We can get to know each other better and once we're eighteen, we have our own free will. We can leave this building and never come back.'

'Together?'

'Together,' I said, giving him another tight hug.

1030 words