15

TW's:
-None

Clay's POV

After school George and I managed to sneak out. George was allowed to go outside and I climbed through my window to come with him. We went to the forest and the same place as last time. I kept falling harder and harder for him as I was surprised about his beauty every time.

We were sitting on the same tree trunk as last time and I looked at George. He was a bit cold since he wasn't wearing his coat and I pulled him closer. I leaned back against another tree and lifted George on my lap as I wrapped my arms around him to warm him up.

George looked up at me with tears in his eyes. 'Clay,' he whispered. 'I love being with you, but it makes me so sad that it has to be in this way.'

I ran my hand through his hair and smiled. 'It makes me a little sad too, but I'm also really happy that you're here. I wouldn't survive it here without you.'

George smiled and cuddled up with me, laying down on my lap like a ball. I kissed his hair and smiled. 'You're really cute.'

George seemed to be tired and closed his eyes as he wrapped his arm around my waist. 'You're really handsome.'

We both just smiled and blushed as we enjoyed being together like this.

Days passed by like this and before I knew it, I was stuck in this building for a week. I hadn't spoken to my parents once, I only called Sapnap every day. I still got the same amount of therapy, acting like it worked. I was allowed to have my phone fifteen minutes a day now. It wasn't long at all, but it was something.

George and I snuck out of the building every day as well and so far we weren't caught. We often challenged each other to running games, I sometimes let George win because I found him too cute to let him lose each time.

In that week, I had literally fallen in love with him fully and that wasn't a secret at all. George knew I fell for him and I also knew that George fell for me. We didn't dare to start a relationship, but we were together every day. We snuck out every day and George came to my window every day as well.

We snuck out again today and I was sitting on the trunk we always sat on. George was sitting on my lap and looked up at me with a smile. 'You're actually so handsome, I still don't understand how people think that I'm straight again.'

'George? I actually can't anymore, I'm so in love with you. George, can I kiss you?'

George's cheeks filled up with a dark red blush and then he nodded softly, staring me into my eyes. I looked into his dark brown eyes with a smile on my face and cupped his face with the hand which wasn't running through his hair.

George turned around on my lap so he was facing me now and I pulled him closer to my body, feeling his breath on my skin. I took a deep breath and leaned in, letting our lips meet each other's.

George kissed me back the second our lips touched and his hand rested in my neck as our lips moved in sync with each other's. The moment was really special to me, it was my first kiss and it was with a boy I really liked a lot. In fact, a boy I really loved.

My body was filled with butterflies which seemed to be swirling around my stomach. It felt like I was in some sort of desert since my cheeks were so red and hot at this point. George's chest was pressed against mine and I could feel his extremely fast heartbeat, knowing he could feel my heartbeat as well.

It felt like I was on another planet as I felt the soft and slightly strawberry tasting lips of the boy I loved on mine. Sparks in my body made it even more realistic for this to be all fake. Though it was still real, it seemed fake.

After I lost all of my air, I slowly broke the kiss, not breaking the tension between us. I pressed my forehead against George's, pressing a very short kiss on his lips as a smile filled my face without me even wanting to.

George smiled back as my hand was still resting on his fully heated up cheeks. 'I loved that,' George whispered softly.

I could feel his breath on my skin as I looked at his pink and soft lips. 'I loved that too. I would love to do this again sometime, I imagined kissing you so often, but it was even better than all my fantasies.'

'It was, tonight I'll come to your room again and then I'll kiss you again. We can't talk to each other, because that dumb teacher is in the room next to you, but we can kiss. He won't hear that.'

I smiled. 'I would love you to come to my room, it always makes me so much happier.'

George smiled and stood up. 'We should go before it's too late. We have therapy.'

I stood up too and we walked back to the building. I had therapy and that evening I waited for George after the teacher checked on me. I opened my window as soon as I saw George and grabbed both his hands as I pressed a kiss on his lips.

Since we couldn't talk, we just filled up our time with kissing. It felt magical again, it was just like I wasn't on this earth anymore as soon as his lips met mine.

I actually found it funny how everyone thought George and I were back straight while we were in love with each other and even kissed today.

After kissing and wishing each other a good night, I went to sleep. I was tired after today and fell asleep very quickly, dreaming about George and our kiss.

1026 words