Y/n, Jaune and Blake were doing the same.....

Ruby:"Y/n Zatara, prepare your Kingdom for battle!!!!"she yelled proudly.

Y/n:"Alright." she smiled in determination.

Ruby:"I summon the Legion Fleet!!"

Y/n then gasped.

Ruby:"Looks like I might be able to fly over your Ursa and directly attack your wolf. And as Atlas is part of Mantle, the flight time is just....One turn!!"

Y/n then start giggling...as her face turned serious...

Y/n:" Your technique. . . . . is Weak! ! ! !"she then did an evil laughed as Ruby look at her with an angry glare.

Ruby:"What did you say?" she asked irritated.

Y/n:"Experience the power of generations in stages!" she yelled with an evil laughter.

Ruby:"......................What?"

Y/n then slammed a card on the table, as Ruby gasped.

Y/n:"You just activated my trap card, dear!! The Jabberwalker!!!"

Ruby:"No........No, way!!"

Y/n:"If I roll 7 or more, his claws will tear your fleet apart!!"

Ruby:"B-But if you roll 6 or less the Jabberwalker will backfire!!!"

Y/n:"This is a risk I am willing to take.."

Blake and Jaune just look at the two and sweatdropped.

Ruby:"Ahhhhhh, my fearless soldiers!!" she yelled...as she lost the table...

Y/n then laughed as she move her top hat a little bit....as purple aura appeared....

Y/n:"I'm sorry, Amore.....but, you'll never beat my army....." she said with a smirk.

Ruby:"Farewell my friends, you will be avenged!!"

Y/n:"No, not until i withdraw my reward...Which is a double this turn!!Thanks to the Mistral trade route!!!"

Ruby then sent another card...

Y/n:"What is that? The smugglers?HAHAHAHAHAHA....So foolish...."she then pulled out another card....as Ruby gasped............The Witch Card.........

Ruby:"No..........NO!!!! I-I lost......"she said as she look down in sadness and shame.

Y/n:"I'm sorry, Piccola Rosa...It was an honor battling you...your name will be rememberd in the legends....."she said as she put her hand on Ruby's shoulder.

Ruby:"Oh, General Zatara......you're so wise...."she said as she wipe away her tears.

Y/n:"Okay, so......It's your turn Jaune...." she asked in a now sweet tone, as Jaune sweatdropped.

Jaune:"............I have........Well....I am three steps from conquering Remnant!!" he said as he slammed the Devil King card on the table.....

Y/n then gasped.

Y/n:"Impossible! ! ! That's a lie! ! !"

Jaune:"Yes, feel the power of my evil forces!!! I'm power....I am fear......I'm the King!!!"

Y/n:"Hehehehehe...... Ace of Spades!" she said with an evil smirk on her face while holding an Ace of Spades, as Jaune sweat in fear..

Jaune:"Impossible........"he said in shock.

Y/n:"Your armies, have been destroyed...."she said in a calm tone.

Jaune:"I hate this game......*sniff*.........that's a lie....." he said with tears falling down his eyes.