Chapter 42 Gu Xiujue ① Beast and Ami ABO

Start from the beginning

The next morning, 8:20.

"Sir, the third world, who do you plan to keep?" The smart butler, who was shut down overnight, restarted automatically at 6 o'clock the next day, and started to work for the day according to the procedure.

"Number one."

Smart housekeeper: "Hey?" Is it just one?

This is not very good, they need to take too much risk.

One killed if this experiment futile trip, as a calm and rational electronic brain, it kindly cautioned: "Sir, you should sensibly, if the accident One, what you are fishing vain."

"One Number." The monitor said again.

"OK, OK." The

smart housekeeper followed the request of the wayward master, so only one big screen was left in the third world.

After all, the setting of this world is very special. It thoughtfully replaced the host with a set of expensive 3D surround sound effects, and the host was very satisfied.

The scene that ended this time is still a funeral.

With the last experience, Li Dong knew that soon after Guan Yaoming passed away, he would disappear from this world.

For the second time, he has been with a person for a long time. Looking back now, he actually doesn't think the time is long.

On the contrary, it is becoming clearer and clearer that time is the most tender gift to everyone in this ungentle world.

"Brother Yao, I'm leaving." After a century of training, Li Dong's eye nerves have become calm and introverted and full of tolerance.

His healthy back was still straight, and he smiled when he walked out of the cemetery, still childish.

Smart housekeeper: "One is really an attractive man."

Li Dong has a hunch that he might go to another world when he wakes up tomorrow morning.

He found his notebook, which recorded the plot of the scumbag list in detail, because it took too long and he was afraid that he would forget it.

Revisiting it now, he still feels all kinds of high-powered, deadly rhythms.

When you get older, you will feel more disturbed when you read books with obviously naive plots and brain-disabled characters.

It may be that Li Dong watched too many heart-stuck plots before going to bed. He dreamed that he was being pressed by a ghost, and then he woke up in shock.

"..." In front of me was a warm-toned room, decorated in a European and American style. At first glance, it was very fashionable, and there was nothing strange in the room.

Li Dong's heart settled for a while, at least he confirmed that he is a person with good taste, wealth, and a certain status in society.

In general, he is basically satisfied, not as sad as the undercover status in the previous world.

So Li Dong guessed which book it was, got up and went to the full-length mirror to see what he looked like in this world.

The first thing I saw was a height of more than 1.8 meters. This body is slender, smooth and has outstanding temperament.

Looking up again...'he' has the face of a noble boy, with delicate features, fair skin, and an arrogant and expensive appearance bgm.

Seeing his coquettish in the mirror, Li Dong's mind came up with two words, noble.