Chapter 41 Guan Yaoming 14 The Overlord's Surrender

Start from the beginning

He likes Li Dong's cold talk, the way he holds the belt, and the way the other party presses on his wounds and speaks softly to himself.

The two different contrasts are simply too handsome to close their legs.

After a few minutes, Li Dong prepared hot water and medicine box.

In the process of cleaning the wound, Guan Yaoming looked back at him frequently and shouted: "Xiao Mo..." With his expression, Li Dong knew he was thinking about that thing even if he didn't speak.

"..." Damn, I was beaten like this and wanted to get shot.

But looking at today's situation, the last meal was necessary, and Li Dong didn't want to let go of such a good training opportunity.

He put down the towel in his hand, he didn't want to move his clothes at all, he just unwrapped a little bit to make things easier.

"Little Mo..." The boss got his wish, his emotions soaring.

When he felt Li Dong licking the blood on his body, he was so excited that he exploded and wanted to cry.

This thing fell into a slutty slutty than anyone else. Li Dong held him amused and pity, and teased softly: "Brother Yao, call her husband."

"...!!!" Guan Yaoming shook his head vigorously, he couldn't do it.

Well, Li Dong didn't force it.

Thirty minutes later, the boss was fed wildly, and he was lying on the sofa to rest unconsciously.

Li Dong saw that the water was cold, so he reluctantly got up to clean himself, and then went to the bathroom to put a basin of water.

"Xiao Mo." After Guan Yaoming discovered that Li Dong had returned, he stretched out his hand to hold Li Dong's arm, his face that had just been tortured was a bit tired.

"Yeah." Li Dong opened and closed Yao Ming's hand and put a towel on his back and said, "Does it hurt?" This idiot, who tightened the wound so hard just now, thought it was a fake injury.

"It doesn't hurt." Guan Yaoming said, and he stared at Li Dong intently: "Why do I like you so much?" It was even worse than when I liked Zhao Mian. He was slapped and whipped up again, and he was still happy. Ground. "Because I am handsome." Li Dong said in a perfunctory manner. He used good medicine on the ground to help Guan Yaoming wrap up the wound: "Okay, don't touch the water for a few days afterwards, wait until the wound becomes scabs and then touch the water. " Well, don't you stay here?" Guan Yaoming stared at Li Dong and said, "You are going back to your home soon?" Li Dong wanted to say yes, because of the Chinese New Year, why don't you go home?

But when he met the big man's affectionate eyes, he hesitated again.

After all, I had just beaten someone, and then took another meal without gentleness. At this time, patting the butt and leaving seemed to be out of Li Dong's style.

"Then what do you want?" He looked at Guan Yaoming, as if you could mention it if you have a request, but don't be too indulgent.

"Stay here with me for one night." Guan Yaoming touched his back with his backhand, and he said in a sleepy voice: "I don't dare to go back if I make it like this, my parents are at home." A few days later it was the birthday banquet. The second elder of the Guan family has returned.

"Okay." The boss at this time was really obedient, and Li Dong didn't refuse when his heart softened. He bent over and kissed those sleepy eyes, and said softly, "When I come out with the quilt, you can sleep well."