A Real Magic Knight and A Kind Royalty

Începe de la început

Red Haired Man: Well, I'm bored so pulling prank on a Magic Knight should make the bored gone.

Me: I don't wear any robes. How do you know I'm a Magic Knight?

Red Haired Man: Your face is all over the newspapers.

Me: Then you must know who I am.

Suddenly I appear in front of him.

Me: So don't mess with me.

I grab his face and slam his head to the ground. I let go of his face and start to walk away.

R

ed Haired Man:*coughs* Oi, wait!

Me: What is it this time?

Red Haired Man: Why did you joined Magic Knight?

Me: Why?

I take off my blindfold and look up at the sky.

Me: I got separated from my family and I can't remember lot of things about my past. But I know that I'm not from here.

Red Haired Man: Is that why you joined Black Bulls? A squad that accept even a foreigner.

Me: Well, that's one of the reason. If you want to know, William Vangeance, the Captain of Golden Dawn once tried to recruit me to his squad, but I refuse.

Red Haired Man: Why?

Me: Because I don't like nobles and royalties. The greatest squad must have a lot of nobles and royalties. Those guys are arrogant. I don't like it. And because I hate them, I always pick fight with them. I once put a glue on a noble hair and then put leaves on his hair.

I laughs.

Me: Now he really hates me. As long as it's a noble who hates me, I won't care. But if it's the commoners who hate me, I'll be sad. People praise the strong ones and abandon the weaks. I don't want to be like that. I want to treat everyone equally.

I finally look at the man.

Me: Well, why do you ask?

Red Haired Man: I just want to know what should I label you. A real Magic Knight or a fake Magic Knight?

Me: So, I'm the real one or the fake one?

Red Haired Man: The real one.

Me:*smirk* Glad to hear that. By the way, what's your name?

Red Haired Man: Zora Ideale.

Me: Well, I think you already knew my name but I'll tell you anyway.

We high-five.

Me: (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you, Zora.

Zora: So do I, (Y/N).

The Next Day
Castle Town
(Y/N) POV

Me: Give me one sweet bun, please.

Shopkeeper: Here, you go.

I take the paper bag. I'm about to pay for the sweet bun but...

???: I'll pay for him.

I look beside me and see the vermillion hair girl that I met last year. She give money to the shopkeeper.