50. Why Do These Always Get Interrupted?

A/n: An even number to start with Snow-Allen's wedding. Just a reminder, the wedding didn't take place right after DeVoe was defeated, I just wanted to write it in somewhere before their future child came in.

Anna stood in the speed vault of Star Labs, getting ready. Of course, she had re done her tie about 70 times, thanks to super speed.

Her and Caitlin had decided to have their wedding in Star Labs, due to the remembrence of Barry's own wedding and how Nazi's from another earth had crashed it. Team Arrow was also there, but everyone else seemed to be busy at the time.

"Your tie is fine you idiot." Barry said, coming into the room.

"Yeah, but, what if she doesn't like it, I mean, I could just super speed back with another right, I-" Anna rambled before Barry placed his hands on her shoulders.

"You'll be fine. It's gonna start soon." Barry motioned her out.

Anna stood at the front, Team Arrow and Flash sitting in chairs outside Star Labs. Breathing deep, she opened her eyes, and there she was. Caitlin Snow, the love of her life.

She walked down the asile, but before she could even reach Anna, a blast came in their way from above. Looking up, one spaceship, similar to the jumpship of the WaveRider, was aiming exactly at Anna.

"Oh my god. Why does this happen every crossover?" Anna muttered to herself, speeding in and grabbing her suit. Running up the walls of Star Labs, the ship came closer to her. Jumping off the roof as Barry caught up to her, she grabbed onto the side of the ship, lifting herself up near the door and prying it open.

"Man, you got the nerve of inturrupting what is supposed to be the happiest day of my life." Anna said, noticing a person sitting on a chair, faced to the windows.

"Why, Anna, why would I be the villian in this story?" The man asked, turning around in the chair. Black swiped back hair, tan skin, and an evil smile on his face with a black top hat.

"And who are you again?" Anna asked as Barry finally got in the ship with Oliver.

"Let us handle this Anna." Oliver said.

"Yeah." Barry agreed.

The man cackled. "You would be able to handle this, if you weren't in a tropical forest out in africa." Anna looked back to the boys, but they had already dissapeared.

"What have you done with them?" Anna asked in anger.

"Sent them to a forest in Africa." The man deadpanned, turning back around to the windows and making the ship go faster, closing the doors.

"Where- Where are you taking me?" Anna tried to phase out.

"Well, if I told you, i'd have to kill you."

"Why can't I phase?" Anna questioned.

"Look at your ankle." He said, where meta-cuffs were on her ankles. "You see, I've come to study you, Anna. Your intelligence, strength, speed, spirit." He listed off, the ship going even faster.

"How do you even know me?"

"Because, Anna." He turned to her. "I'm from the future."

Of course, when Anna had been taken up into a space ship and had been taken away, you wouldn't expect Caitlin too be calm.

Instead, she was pacing the cortex of Star Labs as everyone gathered in.

"Calm down Caitlin, we'll find her." Felicity assured as she started using the satillite.

"Satillites aren't picking up any flying spaceships." Cisco said sarcasticly as Barry ran in with Oliver.