7. The Trip to Star City

Anna had been hiding in her room for a week.

She didn't come out when there was a Meta-Human that had kidnapped Harry.

She barely ate when Barry came to bring her meals.

She was heartbroken.

So in the midst of the night, she snuck out of the house, got in her car, and drove to Starling City.

"It should have only worked with Laurel." John said in the Arrow Bunker.

"Hey guys." Anna interrupted the meeting of team Arrow.

"Anna?" Thea questioned when she turned around.

"Can I talk to you? In private?" Anna motioned for the elevator she was leaning against. Thea followed her into it and pressed the up button.

"What? You didn't think I knew about your brothers night job?" Anna teased.

"No, I was surprised that your brother was the Flash and you didn't tell me about you having powers." Thea snorted as the elevator reached the top floor.

"About that. I kind of lost them. My brother did too. And now, the woman that I really like has been kidnapped by a speedster that is going to murder my city." Anna rolled her eyes as they stood outside the Oliver Queen Mayoral Campaign Office.

"Ouch."

"Yeah, I was kind of looking for an out."

"So, what else brings you to Star City?"

"I wanted to see how my company is going. Anyways, you can head back down, I'll see you later." Anna smiled as Thea gave a small wave and entered the campaign office again. Anna typed in a number on her phone and soon, a limo appeared in front of her, which she gladly hopped into.

She exited her limo and entered a tall building labeled 'Allen Industries'. When she entered the building, a screen appeared in front of her, and she clicked the button labeled "CEO Level."

Multiple options appeared in front of her,

"Password."

"Ask for permission."

"Password B."

Anna choose the first one, and entered "MyBrotherIsTheFlash"

The elevator doors opened, and she stepped inside, grabbing onto the steel pole beside her.

Anna entered the CEO level and was surprised by someone hugging them.

"Anna!" They squealed.

"Hey Brit." Anna smiled at the little girl. "Where's your mom?" Anna questioned as a young woman entered the hallway.

"Hey Anna." Courtney smiled.

"How's my business doing? Keeping it safe?" Anna joked, picking the little girl up.

"As I promised." Courtney motioned for her to sit on the couch.

"I was wondering if I could crash here tonight and return to Central City tomorrow morning. I kinda needed to get away." Anna smirked as Courtney handed her a glass of water.

"Of course, anything for my best friend." Courtney said while taking Brittney from Anna and taking her back to bed.

"So where's Jake?" Anna asked when she returned

"Working down at the farm again."

"I still don't understand why you guys insist on staying here instead of the farm life." Anna joked as she took a sip of water. "Could I go shower real quick?"