28. Tech Time

Anna used her speed, making breakfast quickly, making sure nothing burned. Continuing to speed along, pouring coffee and flipping the bacon.

"Woah." Caitlin said when she entered the mess of their kitchen.

"Almost done." Anna muttered, flipping the last pancake and handing her a plate.

"You're so cute." Caitlin whispered back, placing the plate down and wrapping her hands around Anna's neck, pulling her into a kiss.

"You're such a dork." Anna said against Caitlin's lips as both of their phones rang. Anna groaned in annoyence. "Star Labs. Car or speed?"

"You know I love your speed." Caitlin said as Anna pulled her up bridal style, and sped her away.

"The Cortex's quantum algorithm should decrypt this code in no time. That should help us ID our new hacker. But while we wait, I got a little welcome back gift for you. Come, come. Walk with ya boy. Gather round, class." Cisco pulled off the 2 sheets, revealing their suits. "Ka-blam!"

"I mean, that was cool... Reveal and everything, but I've seen those suits. I've actually already worn it."

"Yeah. We all know you gave Barry's and Anna's suit a nice little fancy makeover." Wally said in annoyance.

"Yeah, but you don't know what you don't know. And underneath all this red and blue beautiful, I've built in self-repairing armor, nano-liquid circuitry, full-spectrum scanning, and a whole bunch of other big words. Chief among them..." Cisco tapped at his tablet, making see through see through eye covers appear on the suits. "Your very own custom-made HUD. This thing is loaded with maps, schematics, delivery menus. You know that Thai place you guys like so much?"

"Yeah, love the Pad See Ew." Barry fist bumped Anna.

"You know how we Pad See do."

"Dude, this is awesome. What else does it do?'

Cisco handed them 2 big binders. "Well, lucky for you, I even wrote you an instruction manuals."

"Yay."

"Come on. We're not cavemen." Cisco sighed.

"I'll look at this later. Um, I gotta get back to CCPD." Barry said as most of them exited.

"Better get to reading." Anna muttered, moving to the breach room and reading it slowly. Suddenly, on the first page, multiple alarms blared.

"Saved by the bell." Anna said as she sped to the speed lab, finding Wally, Iris and Caitlin already there.

"You ready?" Wally looked to Anna, who had only placed her gloves on. The other girls raised their guns.

Anna raised her hands to the breach. "Always."

"Hey, hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold your fire!" Cisco yelled as he jumped in front of them. They lowered their guns as Gypsy came out of the portal.

"Hey." Gypsy waved.

"Hey, you wanna give me a little more notice next time? You know, people who wanna kill us come through here, right?"

"Oh. My bad, guys." Gypsy apologized.

"Cisco, that was very heroic of you to just jump in and protecting Gypsy like that. It's pretty impressive." Wally noted.

"Dude, I'm protecting you from her. She would've vaporized you guys, other than Anna." Cisco joked.

"He's not lying." Gypsy pointed finger guns.

"As you were." Cisco said as he turned to Gypsy so they could talk. Anna sped back towards the breach room, returning back to her binder.