19. Hunted

"Babe?!" Anna yelled as she rounded the corner of the hall, the zip of her suit half open.

"Why aren't you out there?"

"The stupid zipper is stuck, and if I run out there, the suit will fly off me when I speed." Anna mumbled as Caitlin zipped it up as she sped away, already finding that Wally and Barry had already knocked out the men, and Wally was flexing to multiple cheerleaders.

Anna rolled her eyes. "You never leave any for me!"

"Too slow Jolt." Barry teased as Wally sped away as the cheerleaders called after him. Anna scoffed as she followed.

"Yes, bravo, boys. Although I did find at least six ways you could have done it more efficiently, just... just saying." Julian muttered after Caitlin shot him a look.

"I mean, the busload of hot cheerleaders seemed like the way that we did things." Wally stammered.

"Oh, that's going in the book. You know what? I'm running low; let me buy you a cup of coffee over at CC Jitters. Bond, are you coming?" HR asked as he started to walk out the door.

"No, thank you."

"Might wanna fix the zipper problem on my suit Cisco." Anna motioned to the suit on the mannequin.

"Yeah. I'll get on it and maybe add some adjustments." Cisco muttered as he pulled the suit off and Anna moved to Caitlin, giving her a kiss.

"What was that for?"

"Everything."

"Did you do something wrong?" Caitlin raised an eyebrow.

"No! If your asking if I flirted with the cheerleaders, I did not. You can ask Wally or Barry. I didn't get to punch one bad guy. You know how much I love punching bad guys." Anna shot her a pleading look before tapping the necklace around her neck. "It suits you."

"Don't try to change the subject A." Caitlin giggled as she sat the papers she was holding down and wrapped her arms around Anna's neck. "I think you suit me being your girlfriend."

"Me too." Anna said before they both kissed.

"Why are we looking at a bunch of Legos set together?" Anna questioned when she bent down and tipped one of the people over.

"Julian suggested we make a 3-D reconstruction of the scene from the future exactly as we saw it."

"With toys." Barry questioned.

"The medium's not important." Caitlin added.

"Thank you. Eye on the ball, Barry." Cisco pointed to fake Barry.

"Is this me? Why is he an astronaut?" Barry picked the lego version up.

"Eye on the ball, Barry, okay? Now, this diorama tells us you need to cover this distance in less than 0.21 seconds if you want to save Iris from Savitar." Cisco explained.

"What do you guys think?"

"Think what you're proposing is impossible. Therefore, you will fail. Multi-universe is maybe a new concept to me, but mathematics is not. Pay attention, Allen." Julian moved to the board. "This is your speed timeline. This is your maximum velocity when you first acquired your powers. This is your current top speed, and this is where you need to be in May to cover that distance in 0.21 seconds. At your current rate of improvement, impossible."

"Wow. Thank you for that rousing pep talk, coach. Okay, why don't you take a knee? I think we got it covered here." Cisco motioned to the exit.

"It looks like it. I actually have to be back at CCPD. As do you. Cheerio." Julain moved out of the room.