13. HR Wells

Anna watched through the camera's as Jesse and Wally talk.

"I realized I don't want to be scared of that anymore." She read through the live captions as they kissed soon after, she closed out the tab, smiling. She listened to the trio nerd talk before moving ahead and into where Barry was again with the trio behind her.

"This is how we get him out of there." Harry motioned to the supplies.

"All right. Let's do it. Okay."

"Try it now."

"It's only negative 280 degrees Fahrenheit. We got to get it colder somehow."

"Okay, this thing is a highly advanced molecular decelerator that's being powered by a cryo-engine, and we just kind of improvised it in the last 30 minutes, so let's just... just cut us some slack, please?" Cisco said angrilly.

"Meta-human alert." Caitlin informed when an alarm beeped. Anna stayed behind with Caitlin as the others rushed out, grabbing her book and skimming through the pages. Suddenly, her brother was out of the mirror.

"The hell?" She asked.

Barry sped into the cortex with Anna.

"Right now we need to stop Scudder and Dillon." Barry explained.

"Okay, so... so what do we do?"

"We're gonna use mirrors, an old trick, and an old friend."

Anna watched from the Star Labs Van and the security cameras as Barry surrounded the man with mirrors, trapping him with the droste effect. Barry slapped some handcuffs on him with his speed.

"You guys, I've never vibed across 18 dimensions before." Cisco created a breach.

"Just a little bit longer." Harry encouraged. A minute later, a man jumped out, who looked about the same as Harry.

"Greetings, earthlings." He said in a dark voice. "Just kidding. I don't really talk like that. I've just always wanted to say that. Earthlings."

"Wells with a sense of humor. That's new."

"Hey, sharpshooter. You. You're... handsome."

"I know. I know. Likewise, I'm sure. Yeah. Harrison."

"You can call me HR. HR it is. This is the team, then. Um... This is Cisco Ramon. He can do anything. This is Dr. Caitlin Snow. She is brilliant. Hi. Single." Harry said as Anna coughed.

"All right, that's my daughter. You don't have to shake her hand. This is Anna Allen, also known as Jolt. That gentleman there is Wally West. This is Barry Allen, or as we call him on this Earth... The Flash." Harry introduced.

"Welcome to Earth-1."

"Okay, well, we don't have to stand on ceremony. We don't have to go through all the tears again, do we, gang? Right?" Harry started to put on his gun as they started to say goodbye.

Anna hugged Jesse, whispering in her ear. "Glad you got the guy."

"You got the girl."

"Ready?" Harry motioned to Jesse.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Out with the old, in with the new." Harry motioned to Anna and Cisco, who started to create a breach.

"Aw. You'll never be old to us, Harry." Caitlin chuckled.

"Oh, one more thing. While I'm gone, never, ever, no matter what..." Harry was cut off by Jesse bringing him through the breach as it shut.