27. Out of the Speed Force

6 months later

"We can't find her, Cisco." Wally said as Anna bent down, gasping for breath.

Cisco appeared through a breach. "Well, I gotta work out more. She's really stepped up her game."

"Then let's turn up ours." Joe said. "I don't have eyes on her."

"Copy, I'm on it. Looking... got her." Iris said.

"And?" Wally questioned.

"Duck!"

"What duck?" Anna questioned.

"I don't see no duck." Wally said before the woman punched the trio in the face.

"Peekaboo. Your only warning, boys and girl. Stay back." The woman said before dissapearing to mist.

"She meant the other duck."

"Oooohhhh." Anna groaned

"Yeah, I cannot believe you actually thought she meant a duck duck." Cisco said angrily.

"Where is she, Iris?"

"She's headed for the Keystone Bridge. If she gets out of the city, we're gonna lose her for good. You guys have to stop her now." Iris informed.

"Oh, I'ma catch her this time." Wally and Anna sped off.

"She's jumping the 3rd rooftops." Anna noted.

"Cisco, Anna, she's gonna jump to the Broome Tower. When she lands, stop her."  Iris explianed.

"On it."

"Since you asked so nice." Anna sighed, appearing next to Cisco.

"Dad, meet them at the bottom."

"Copy."

"Wally..."

"I know what to do." Wally cut her off.

"Come on. Peekaboo-yah!" Cisco yelled as the woman froze in place by Cisco's blast. Cisco created another breach as Wally pushed the woman through.

"Yes!" Anna yelled in victory as they followed through the breach and into an alley. They all collapsed as the woman got up, aiming multiple guns.

"Dead bang, fellas." She said before being hit with an electric bullet.

"Look at that. We got her." Cisco noted as multiple police cars followed in.

"I'm so proud of us. That was a good hustle out there, Team Vibe." Cisco said as they entered the new Star Labs.

"It's Team Kid Flash, but thank you."

"Okay, not your finest hour, gentlemen and Anna." Iris noted.

"What are you looking at me for? I was the one to put her down." Joe raised his hands.

"And Wally and I helped him out with the assist. Classic maneuver."

"God boys are so full of themselves." Anna whispered to Iris.

"Yeah, it actually went exactly as we planned. Exactly as we planned."

"You don't believe us, ask Joe. Joe, go ahead and tell her how this went exactly as we planned. Peek-a-Boo fell right into our trap." Cisco explained as they entered the cortex.

"I'm not doing that." Joe argued.

"And we aren't exactly catching bad guys at our old rate. One out of every three metas that we've fought in the last six months has escaped." Iris explained.