doing trend

"I'm home~"

...

But no response.

"Ace? Sabo?"

Luffy went check to their rooms and they nowhere to found.

"I guess they go to buy things."

Luffy went to his room. Luffy change his clothes to clothes that he borrowed from Nami, after wear shirt and skirt, he use shoes and he champ the hairpins at front right hair. He check himself at mirror.

"Yosh it's already neat but why's fit?"

His cheeks turn a little red after seeing his looks at mirror. Luffy unlock his phone and open TikTok application, he search for the sound and found it. Luffy start records.

"Alright... Let's start!"

~

Already 5 minutes he records, and done. The caption he type is *Borrowed clothes and this is my first video 😁* and click post button.

For 30 seconds his video already post at TikTok. Luffy look again his video.

"Ah thank goodness there's no mistake, if there's Nami will mad"

Luffy sigh relief.

10 minutes later

Luffy was eating meat on table still with Nami's clothes on. His phone keep vibrate at his room but he doesn't hear it because busy eating. Finish. He finish eating and went to his room.

"My phone keep vibrate, but there's no showing about someone call. Eh so many notifications. From TikTok?"

Luffy open TikTok application and actually there are so lots comments and likes. He scroll the comments that got *245 comments* and he focus to on comments from his friends.

God Usopp-sama
*Oi Luffy! Since when you being bottom*

I only want your money
*woah... You're in danger :)*

Tony Tony Choppa
*LUFFY! SANJI GONE CRAZY*
View reply
I only want your money
*SINCE WHEN YOU'RE WITH HIM?!*
God Usopp-sama
*Oi Chopper hold! Don't let him go Luffy's house!*

Dereshishishi
*ara, so cute🤭*

SUPER FRANKY
*AW! Bro, stay safe! Zoro about go to your house so I hold him*
View reply
I only want your money
*FRANKY MAKE HIM FAINT! THAT GUY DIFFICULT TO HOLD*
God Usopp-sama
*WHAT NO SAID IS RIGHT!*
Tony Tony Choppa
*I already make Sanji faint with smelling drug. Franky don't let him escape! I afraid Luffy's virginity got taken*
God Usopp-sama
*Chopper, did you forget that on his house also have, I guess this is more harsh than those both😭*
Tony Tony Choppa
*GAAAHHH! 😭 Eh harsh on what thing?😐*
God Usopp-sama
*I thought you understand all☺*

Cora-san
*Luffy-ya 😳*
View reply
God Usopp-sama
*OI TORAO! DON'T YOU DARE GO TO HIS HOUSE😠*
Tony Tony Choppa
*THAT'S RIGHT😠*
Cora-san
*😒*

Can I see your panties
*Luffy-san, I'll pray the good one for you*

Captain kid
*Actually your craziness exceed my mind. You make me crazy*
View reply
God Usopp-sama
*YOU TOO!?😠
Tony Tony Choppa
*😠😠*