Noisy Morning

"Please... Please pass on what I want to say... Pops... Everyone... And you, Luffy. "

"Thank you for loving someone like me who have been good for nothing... And who have evil blood in his veins..."

"Till today, thank you!" After say his last words, Ace still wanted hold on to Luffy for long time, but his strength gone, he slowly smile, slowly slipped and his eyes slowly closed. Ace fall in front Luffy.

"Ace... " Whisper that came out from Luffy's mouth, "Ace... " secondly whisper that came out from Luffy's mouth with tears escape from his eyes.

"AAACEE!!" Luffy woke up by his nightmare with sweat at his face. Accidentally, he kiss the lips of his first brother who's right front of him.

"Eh?"

"Ehh?"

"EEHHH!!!"

"HEY LET GO YOUR KISS" shouted by his second brother, Sabo.

*Is this a dream? I got kissed by my own brother... MY HEART IS SO HAPPY* Though Ace.

"HEY YOU GET AWAY! HIS LIPS AREN'T VIRGIN ANYMORE BECAUSE OF YOU!" Shouted Sabo for the second time with keeping away Ace from their little brother because can't accept after what he see.

"Huh? How can I kiss Ace's lips?" Luffy questions with tilted head.

Few minutes ago

"Hey Sabo"

"What?"

"Did you hear there's someone out of breath?"

Sabo tried to hear sound that said by Ace, and he is right. He heard it too.

"That's from Luffy's room, right?" Sabo question.

"Ergh right, don't say..."

"Stop your weird mind, quickly go to his room and check what's wrong with him."

Ace and Sabo run in to their little brother's room because they hear someone was out of breath. When they got in, they shocked seeing Luffy still sleeping with abnormal breath. Ace ran closer to Luffy for trying wake him up.

"Oi Luffy! Wake up!" while slapping both Luffy

"Use soft way, idiot! Those cheeks are already red cause you" Sabo scolded at Ace who keep on slapping both Luffy's cheeks to wake him up

"Ace... Ace...."

"Huh?" Confused both elder brothers those who worried.

"Oi, what's wrong?" Asked Ace who's still worrying about him

Ace turns around stare to Sabo with a weird smile
"Sabo, don't tell me that he dream about me with him having se-"

Before Ace can finish his words, he got thrown a sandal by Sabo. Sabo glares at Ace.

"Your mind, I should banish it"

"Sorry, mom"

Ace focus to wake Luffy's nap. Suddenly..

"AAACEE!!" Luffy awakens by his sleep with sit position. He realized that he accidentally kiss his brother's lips. Both his brother eyes were wide open.

"Fuck you Ace!* Sabo thought

End

"So that's how.." Luffy said that still panting.

"Got nightmare there, Luffy?" Ask Sabo to Luffy with his worried face while touching his head.

"Yeah. It's really scary" Luffy scare while hug tight his second brother.

[Luffy harem] Fanboying over Luffy [One Piece] (English version) ✔ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें