Stay Over

After class math that teach by Mr. Mihawk, for half an hour they take a break.

"Oe you guys, later let's do school work together at my house!" Exclaimed Luffy to his friends.

"I'm coming!" Usopp excited raise his hand.

"Me to" Nami smile

"If Nami-san come, I'm coming too!" Sanji's eyes turn into love shape

"Cihh, you shouldn't come, you're so annoying, damn cook"

"Huhh?! Shut your mouth damn marimo!"

"Hahh!? Who you call marimo, curly eyebrows?!"

"Hahh?!"
"Hehh!!?"

"Both of you stop your childish!!" Nami throw a hard hit to Zoro and Sanji

"It's hurt, witch!"

"Aww I got love hit from Nami-san!"

"Fufufu, I'm coming too"

"SUUUUPER"

"Yohohoho, I'm coming too because math makes me even more dizzy, yohohoho!"

"Yoshh, after school, straight go to my house!" Exclaimed Luffy

"Luffy, can I come to?" The sound came from behind Luffy and that was their friend with pink and blue hat, it was Chopper.

"Of course! So much people will be so much fun!" A laugh came out from his mouth.

*Damn this boy want to kill me* Though Zoro with a little red on his face

*this damn boy!! Want to make me nosebleed again* Though Sanji that also his face red too.

Robin noticed it and chuckle

"What's wrong Robin?" Franky ask

"Oh nothing, I just can't wait" Robin smile to Franky.

"Yohohohoho it will be so much fun"

Scary sound suddenly interrupt to their conversation and it was Luffy's tummy that on hungry.

"Aaa~ hungry~ FOOD!!! MEAT!!" Luffy whine who's on hungry.

"Let's go to canteen, I'm hungry too£ Usopp touch his tummy.

"Me too" Chopper agree

With that they all go to canteen.

With Ace

"Ace, what's wrong with you keep smiling from starting class till right now" Question Marco, Ace's pineapple head friend.

"Ah nothing, just... My dream came true" Ace smile while looking up with thinking what happened earlier that morning.

*this guy is not okay, just like thinking pervert things* though Marco looking at Ace with weird face.

"Let's go to Canteen Ace, or the bell will ring soon, yoi"

But there's no movement from Ace, his position still same as that. Marco sigh, he pull Ace by collar to canteen.

With Luffy and his friends
After break

"Bye Chopper!"

"Uhm!" Chopper waves to his friends and go to his class.

"Sa, we also should go in to later leeson-what lesson?" Usopp asked

"Mr. Mingo" answer Luffy still chewing food in his mouth.

*pedophile* -Nami
*crazy teacher* -Sanji
*damn teacher* -Zoro