♛𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭♛

ابدأ من البداية

"You were talking about that you want to talk about one more topic so what's it?" Jungkook asked and Jin sighed "You wanted me to ask Taehyung from the mating thing right?" Jin asked and Jungkook hummed.

"Why don't you and he complete the mating process? Specially when his heat is coming too!Don't you like him? Jungkook Taehyung is perfect mate for you and please don't repeat the history" Jin asked and Jungkook sighed.

"It's not like that Jin hyung! I know he's perfect for me! I find comfort whenever I am near him! His cute tactics will relief my stress!He's too pure" Jungkook said and Jin nodded "then what's the problem?" He asked.

"Hyung he's still adjusting with us! I have seen the fear in his eyes for me! When his heat will start! His hormones will took over and talk but after the heat he may can regret everything! I don't want him to regret the bond we're building between us! I want to give him some time so I can see no fear in his eyes for me! Only trust" Jungkook said.

"That's really good decision ! I am completely with your decision Jungkook! But..." Jin said and took a breathe.

"Black waivers already know about Taehyung and it's confirmed too that one betrayer is in this kingdom! I am just scared that if you won't complete the mating process and they will find him! It won't be good for your bond!" Jin said and Jungkook's eyes glowed brightly.

"They can already use Taehyung's blood for doing their bad things and now if he will be without the complete mating process! They can use him for pleasure and strong heir as Taehyung's species are very rare which can destroy everything"Jin finished explaining.

" But hyung I still can't force myself on Taehyung!"Jungkook muttered helplessly one side is concerned where the other side of his was boiling in anger. Jin looked at him with sorrowful eyes.

"Look Jungkook! You still have time before his heat and we all have to look after him through this time more carefully. Black waivers will try to take him before his heat! I can suggest you one thing that take this week to be close with Taehyung more and communicate with him! You guys are mates so share about yourselves to each other! And I can assure you Jungkook! Taehyung will give you his consent not his hormones "Jin said and Jungkook nodded his head.

" You may can leave now Jungkook! Still if you feel you guys need time more! I am here! I will prepare his suppressants don't worry "Jin said giving him a reassuring smile.

Jungkook nodded his head and decided to go to his and Taehyung's room.

Jin was about to start making the suppressants when he remembered once Jhope's murmuring " But I used it before too so how can it expire "

He widened his eyes and immediately decided to look after their chamber room more clearly.

"Oh no! The blood samples of Jungkook and Taehyung's are missing" Jin said grabbing his hair in frustration.

*****

Jungkook was going to the their room while checking his sides. The guards were standing still like they usually do. Jungkook looked in front of him and continued to walk.

He entered the room expecting to findTaehyung on bed or near the window but he saw none. He then heard the sound of water from washroom so he sighed in relief. He closed the door and went to the bed.

Something was off!

He sniffed the air but he couldn't catch Taehyung's pheromones. The sound of water still could be heard.

It's been 30 minutes and Taehyung still didn't came out from the washroom. Jungkook frowned and decided to go to the washroom.

"Baby tiger!?" He called from the outside of washroom then frowned when he didn't get any response.

Knock Knoc—!

Jungkook widened his eyes when he opened the door.

******

"Joon did you found someone suspicious?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon shook his head as 'no'

"Why I am feeling like something is wrong between us? I seriously don't know what is happening and how come black waivers know about The secret this whole kingdom still don't know!" Namjoon said gritting his teeth.

"Guys please everyone come to our chamber room" They heard Jin's mind link.

"Guys please be alert and come to my room" They heard Jungkook's mind link.

Namjoon and Yoongi both looked at each other with confused face hearing two types of mind links.

"What the fuck is happening!!"Yoongi spat with a frustrated sigh. Namjoon had a frown of irritation too. " Let's go!"Namjoon said and Yoongi groaned.

"Where? Two morons mind linked! So where are we going?" Yoongi said and Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose "At least let's start walking! Then we'll see" Namjoon said and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

They were walking when they spotted someone "Isn't it—AH" Namjoon couldn't finish his sentence because an arrow came from sky and the tip of the arrow hits Namjoon's left arm. Dark red and black coloured blood started coming from the place immediately.

"Oh shit Joon! Wait here's a note!" Yoongi said and slowly pull out the arrow from the wound. Namjoon hissed slightly and closed his eyes to whisper some mantras. The blood stopped flowing immediately but it had a still stinging feeling.

"Joon I guess we are going to Jin and Jhope's chamber room first then because your wound need treatment!" Yoongi said and Namjoon nodded his head "read the note from the arrow!"Namjoon mumbled.

"I felt pity for you guys you know? How you all are trying to find everything but there's one person who has kept a secret.
You guys have too much faith in your friendship right? Then you should know it too that your friend Park Jimin belongs to black waivers
—your dear friend 🌑🌜"

»»——⍟——««

"Jimin!so he's the traitor" Yoongi mumbled with wide eyes. He felt his heart clenched thinking about betrayal. His eyes glowed in anger and his face became cold. He looked at his side to see Namjoon was tilting his head side to side and having problem with breathing with half closed eyes.

"Joon!! What happened!!" Yoongi said softly pulling Namjoon's body in a hug and started patting his back but Namjoon closed his eyes and landed his head on Yoongi's shoulder mumbling one word.

"Taehyung"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Kinda dry chapter !

Expect another update this week :)

Take care of yourself! Stay safe and healthy 💜
—Moni ♡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

So here's a Q/A for the characters of this book!

Leave your questions for the characters.

I will answer the questions in a future chapter. So leave your question below ⬇ :

1. Taehyung

2. Jungkook

3.Jimin

4.Yoongi

5.Hoseok

6.Jin

7.Namjoon

8. Park Hanson (Taehyung's uncle )

**if you forget who's Park Hanson then he's the owner of the orphanage Taehyung was in.