𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Dakari Kairi White Los Angeles, CalabasasOctober 22

Dakari Kairi White
Los Angeles, Calabasas
October 22

"Why you acting so weird" He whisper in Rihanna's ear.

"I'm not, you smell so good" Rihanna sniff his jacket.

"Thank you ma, you look beautiful today" he moved her hair out her face.

She looked at him with a smile, "I always look beautiful even on my worst days" she said cockily.

"Always remember that, you gonna tell me?" He leaned back in the chair.

They was at school in sixth period which is math class which was pointless because why would they need that in the real world.

"I don't know wh-"

Rihanna was cut off by Mr. bird, "you two, stop talking and pay attention" he slammed his ruler.

Everybody looked at back at them, the females in the classroom mean mugged Rihanna. Rihanna wasn't paying them no attention she was to business writing the notes for Dakari.

"Anyway, what you doing after school?" He whispered, rubbing Rihanna thigh.

"I-I'm studying for the test next week" she stutter over her words.

He smirked at how shy he gets her, "that stuttering shit is cute as hell" he bite down on his lips.

She blushed at him, "stoppp, and pay attention Papa" she dragged out, pointed to the broad.

He sucked his teeth before copying Dow the notes while his left hand was still on Rihanna's thigh. After an hour in an half the bell finally rang him and Rihanna made their way out the door.

"Papa, you got practice today?" Rihanna looked at him, trying to get her backpack from him.

"Move you ain't holding nor touching shit when you around me so get use to it, yeah you must got sumn plan for us" he nudged her arm.

"No, I'm tired I just wanna go home" she yawned coving her mouth.

"Go home and to sleep, you'll finish studying when you wake up" he pulled her in front of him.

"I'm good, you just want to look at my butt" she chuckle.

"And?, it's mines anyway" he mean mugged her.

"No it's not" she playfully rolled her eyes at him.

He grab the back of her neck and whisper in her ear, "keep playing with me, yo ass won't be walking for two weeks" he let go of her neck.

She looked at him with a mug, he slapped her ass as they made their way out the school building. Some kids was still in their classroom while some was going home.

Dakari walked Rihanna to her Pink Jeep Wrangler, he open the door for her and helped her in before planting an kiss on her lips before pulling away.