55 - Can't Let Go

JK's P.O.V.

"Man, I'm so full!"

"You barely ate anything."

I laugh to myself while watching Jimin make fun of Tae for his small appetite. The three of us came to a park near the Han river to eat after a long day of practice.

Suddenly, Tae got a phone call which stopped their small argument. He picks it up and smiles as it was his mom.

"Sorry guys, but I gotta go. Bring the leftovers to me later!"

He stands up from where he was sitting and walks away while talking on the phone. Now it was just Jimin and I. I wouldn't say that it was awkward, but it was kind of awkward. Lately, I feel like I no longer know who Jimin is anymore or how to talk to him, especially after finding out that he liked Ally and possibly still does.

"You seem to be in a good mood today. Is there a reason for that?" Jimin was the first to break the silence as he poured himself a glass of soju.

"No reason." That was the truth. There was no particular reason why I was in a good mood or maybe it was the fact that we finished recording our new single.

Again, silence was the only thing left between us and all that was heard was the busy city life of Seol at night.

"How's Ally? Anything going between you two?" I watch as he takes a shot and pours himself another drink. I'm not sure if it was just me, but it felt like the mood of the conversation shifted.

"Nothing really. We're just friends."

Jimin doesn't know that Ally and I have stopped talking or hanging out or so I think. But just in case, I needed to play it off as if nothing happened between us.

"Didn't seem like it when you kissed her."

My eyes widened in shock after hearing his words. I suddenly start to feel a little nervous and curious as to why he might have said that.

Jimin's P.O.V.

*flash back*

After coming back to the company and finding my bag that I accidently left, I start to head home once again. Just as I was walking, I passed by Ally's practice room.

She always stays late to practice, so I thought I'd drop by to say hi since I knew she'd be here. I made it to the practice room and as I was about to open the door, I saw Jungkook sitting next to her, carefully pushing her hair away from her face.

What really brought to my attention is that she was asleep.I could feel my jealousy building up inside me. Something that I haven't felt in a while.

Soon, my jealousy turned into anger as I saw him lean in and kiss her.

JK's P.O.V.

"Whatever you're trying to do, just stop. She's not your stylist anymore. She's a trainee. If someone would've seen you kissing her, they would've reported it. You both would've gotten in trouble, especially her. She would've gotten kicked out."

After hearing Jimin talk, nervousness was soon swamped with anger.

"Like if what you did was any worse."

He whipped his head fast to look at me with that stupid look of utter confusion in him.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean."

Memories of him leaning in close to Ally started to take over my mind which made me heated. Seeing him go after the women I love after clearly telling him to stay away bothered me when they both started getting close again.

Jimin doesn't say anything and I can see how his face soon changes with confusion to realization. He looks away from me and starts clearing his throat, a sign that I knew very well that meant he was nervous.

"You don't think I notice how you two have gotten so close to each other and are always spending time together? Everything that you're doing, she may see it as something that you're doing as a friend, but I know very well why you're doing it because you like her!"

If I can't have her, then no one else can.

Jimin's P.O.V.

"Yea, I still like her. What do you expect me to do? At least I'm keeping her close even if it is as a friend."

There was no denying that I still liked Ally and with the time we've been spending together, I possibly grew to like her even more. Maybe even up to the point of loving her now. For that reason I can't let her go.

But by being so close to Ally, I've come to realize some things on my own without her or anyone telling me.

"Pretty brave of you to tell me to stay away when you yourself haven't been around her for months, don't you think?"

It didn't take someone stupid to realize that Ally and Jungkook have stopped seeing each other and even talking. Seeing him tell me to stay away from her was boiling my blood as if she was his own personal property.

I'm not exactly sure what happened between them, but I have a pretty good idea. No matter what happened, now was my chance to finally get close to her and possibly make her mine.

Having enough of this stupid conversation, I stand up from where I'm seated and look at him one last time.

"If you know what's good for her and you, I'd suggest stopping before you get her in trouble and make her hate you even more."

With that said, I make my walk home without looking back at him.

A/N

Another update! 😭 Hope y'all liked this heated chapter and give it a like🥺

Anyways, here's another preview of my upcoming book of Yoongi; The Liar's Song!

"I've been right here this whole time-..."

"Just stop." Finally he speaks up, but I could see him closing his eyes and putting his hands into fists.

"I know it's hard for you, but at least all I'm trying to do is show you that you can trust me."

"Just stop! Stop with everything that you're doing. I know what you're trying to do and it's not working!" He suddenly opens his eyes and starts looking at me very intensely.

"Can't you see that I don't want your help or your friendship or anything from you? Can't you see that you annoy and irritate me? Just do me a favor and leave me alone!" I could see how furious he was and it scared me.

Not wanting to push the matter any further, I decided to just shut up. I'm not hurt, but at the same time I am since all I wanted to do was just help him, but clearly he doesn't want that.

I suddenly felt my tears build up in my eyes and I started to panic inside, but that didn't matter. For some reason right now I was feeling a bit angry from his words. Not wanting to cry in front of him and also wanting to get away from him, I quickly stand up and get my stuff.

Just as I'm about to head out the door, I stop in my tracks and turn around to look at him.

"I just wanted to know who you are. I know that maybe it's a lot and I'm sorry. I just wanted to show you that even in a life this messed up, you can also lean on someone when you need them. I'm really sorry for trying to be your friend and most of all for trying to care about you. But don't worry about me having to annoy you anymore because I heard you loud and clear."

With that said, I left.

I hope you guys support this book like you have with Stay With Me and I'll be posting it VERY SOON! 👀

-Ash