Mineta: (knocks desk) "Adults are so selfish!"

Hagakure: "So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?"

Aizawa: "That's right. And here are the totals for those with offers."

Aizawa pointed his remote at the board, showing the offers:

Class A No. of offers:

Todoroki: 4,123
Kiriu: 3,972
Bakugo: 3,556
Tokoyami: 360
Iida: 301
Kaminari: 272
Yaoyorozu: 108
Kirishima: 68
Uraraka: 20
Sero: 14

Kuuga: (mentally) "Why are there so many for me? Maybe because of mom."

Aizawa: "In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year."

Aizawa points at the names of Todoroki, Kiriu, and Bakugo.

Kaminari: "Gah, there's such a big difference!"

Aoyama: "The pros don't know a good thing when they see one!"

Jiro: "Todoroki first, Kiriu's second, and Bakugo's third…?"

Kirishima: "It's different from their places in the sports festival."

Sero: "Some people are too scared to ask for a guy who had to be restrained on the podium."

Bakugo: "What're the pros scared of?!"

Yaoyorozu turns to face Todoroki and looks behind to face Kiriu as well.

Yaoyorozu: "You two are amazing, Todoroki, Kiriu."

Todoroki: "They're probably all because of my dad."

Kuuga slumps his head down to his desk.

Kuuga: "Same, but with my mom."

Aizawa: "Keeping these results in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with the pros."

Izuku: "Internships?"

Aizawa: "Yeah. At U.S.J, you already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work firsthand."

Sato: "So that explains the hero names!"

Uraraka: "Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!"

Aizawa: "Well, these hero names are still temporary, but if you're not serious about it…"

Midnight: "... you'll have hell to pay later!"

The front classroom door opens, revealing Midnight. She begins walking into the room.

Midnight: "Because a lot of hero names used by students become recognized by society, and they end up becoming professional hero names!"

Everyone: "Midnight!"

Aizawa: "Well, that's how it is. So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay. I can't do stuff like that."

Aizawa brought out his yellow sleeping bag.

Aizawa: "When you give yourself a name, you get a more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future, and you can get closer to it. This is what it means when they say "Names and natures do often agree". Like All Might, for example."

Aizawa dropped to the floor, in his sleeping bag as the class began distributing white boards. Kuuga takes his white board and writes something on his board before going to sleep.

Kuuga: "I'll probably not remember what I wrote…Zzzz."

------

Midnight: "Okay, let's start presenting names starting with those who are ready."