𝟻.𝟷𝟸: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 (𝟷𝟺𝟺)

-Narrator's perspective-

Mystic Falls, the small town which turned the Mikaelsons lives to a whole new level. Klaus deemed it a perfect place for Hope to begin her transition as a wolf, telling his family that he has help there to take the Hollow's magic away from his daughter. It was uncanny, Danielle thought. Her brother couldn't just found some place to store dark magic in. It was strange and along with Klaus' behavior when he told them, she knew there was something he wasn't saying to her. Not being full honest.

At first, Hayley argued that the Bayou was suppose to be the place their daughter was going to do her first transition but Klaus insisted to go to Virginia. Not her, nor Elijah suspected his ulterior motives but Danielle did. Whatever it was, it wasn't good. But she didn't want to alarm her niece, her brother Elijah nor the love of her life, Hayley. It was too soon for her to start jumping to conclusions.

"Do you really think it's the best idea for us to leave Elijah and Hope together?" Hayley questions from afar, her and Danielle were sitting on the bench in the middle of a park under the hot sun. They were looking across the street at the Grill where Hope looked like she was about to kill her uncle in front of many people. "I don't think she enjoys it."

"Elijah asks if we give him a little bit of space to try and reconcile with Hope." Danielle explains shortly, felt Hayley trace lines on her palm. "If murdering him is the way to do it, let her. He'll only suffer from the blood on his suit."

"I don't think violence is always the answer." The Marshall says, "Look where it got her when I agreed that she'd kill all those people. She triggered her curse."

"It's not your fault and those people had a hand in Audelia's death. You did everything you could as her mother." Danielle comforts, leaning her back against the bench and looked to her side. "And Hope triggering her curse is unavoidable."

"Yeah, but, it's too soon- Especially now that she stole the Hollow's magic and put it in her." There were many things that Danielle loves about Hayley, her being stressed over something exluded that. Danielle never wanted her to worry about one single thing but she couldn't prevent that. "I don't want her to die, Elle. She's my daughter and she's still so young." She whispers as a plea and The Mikaelson's fragile heart broke all over again.

"She's not going to die, luv." She assures, looking to her niece who looked innocent but had so many things happened to her for the past few months now. Danielle couldn't believe that she held that teenage girl in such a young age. It seemed so long ago that time. "She's not going to die." She repeats.

For the longest time, Danielle believed no one in her family would have children. So she never had to worry about being protective to another family member but Hope proved her oh, so wrong. But having another life to worry about was the best punishment she could ever recieve in this immortal life. Hope Mikaelson was the little girl who saved her family without knowing it. She might feel the opposite but everyone knew she was the saviour all along.

Though Klaus admired his daughter's upfront and bravery for taking in the Hollow's magic, he couldn't stay put and watch her die. Never. He was going to do what it takes to make sure it won't happen any time soon. So he approached Caroline Forbes, hoping the woman would agree to help him put the Hollow back inside him. Only this time, only him. He couldn't tell his little sister and big brother of his plan. Who would tell their siblings that they would kill themselves? No one would. Klaus Mikaelson burdened them enough...