𝟺.𝟷𝟹: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 (𝟷𝟸𝟻)

-Narrator's perspective-

It's about the goodbyes and farewells. Vincent just explained what his plan was and it tore the Mikaelsons dignity apart. They hated the plan but it's all they had left to save Hope. Their niece, Klaus' daughter. For a thousand years they've been together, quarrelled, killed each other, seperate but temporarily. Now it had to be permanent? Might as well just stab a white oak in their hearts to do so.

Danielle pulls the blade upwards, slicing her palm wide open and letting her blood gush inside the cemeric bowl. She and as well as Elijah didn't give a choice to Klaus. The only one's who was going to take a part of the Hollow was her, Elijah, Rebekah and Kol. Assuming the bloody Original answers his phone in time.

When her wound healed, she hands to blade to Rebekah next who looked uncertain. "Don't make me cut you myself. Vincent needs our blood." She said unamused and not in the mood for delay.

"Right. All four of us, and Kol isn't answering his bloody phone." She starts and Elijah sighs, wiping Danielle's hands off blood. "He's finally got a chance at happiness, and we're asking him to come home and play host to a quarter of a demon."

"He simply has no choice. Would you rather have Klaus take that quarter of a demon in him while being a father to Hope? He'll go insane." She snaps, clattering the dagger on the table and walking towards a window to catch her breath. Her outburst and the sound of the knife being thrown on the table made them jump in fright. They've never seen her like this.

"There has to be another way." Freya said tiredly, watching her siblings draw their own blood for this... this plan that doesn't seem like a plan to her at all. In fact, she finds it quite ridiculous and mad.

"What if there isn't another way?" Elijah counters, standing by, discussing this topic as if they have another way- which they don't. He and Danielle has already come to terms with it... painfully so.

"I can't believe this is happening. I'm usually the first one who wants to run off on my own, and- and now I don't have a say in the matter. I'm getting quite perturbed." Rebekah rants quickly, the words just spewing out her mouth.

"Hope is all that matters." Elijah said, looking back to their sister who gives him a look to back off. Danielle sensed that her brother was about to ask her if she was okay but she wasn't and she didn't want to say that out loud.

"This is not happening." Freya abruptly stands up and catching their attention. "I will not let this family be split apart. I'm going to the bell tower and I'm going to go through more of mother's grimoires."

The witch turns to leave, determined to save her family from emotional carriage. "Freya." Elijah calls but their sister was already gone out of sight, leaving them be to talk or argue some more. He turns around, looking at the opened door.

"You both know how it feels to be apart. At frist, the freedom is exhilarating, and then, one day, inevitably, you wake up with that pit in your stomach, that dull, aching feeling of missing the only people who know you." Rebekah explains smoothly, paranoia growing in Danielle as she imagines that those feelings will hunt her some day.

"Until that very ache threatens to consume you entirely." He said, adding the cherry on top to Rebekah's explanation of being alone.

"For a thousand years, we have been honoring a vow to stand together." She continues, looking at her sister who held a blank look. "Being forced to seperate feels like torture."