Turkson:"Yes, we do..."he responded to her...

Emerald:"That's great!"

Turkson:"Would you like a copy?"

Emerald:"No, just wondering....."

Mercury then closed another book, as Turkson start looking at the duo in suspiscioun...

Emerald:"Oh, Oh, what about Violence Garden?"

Mercury:"He's got it......even the Saviour of The Grimmworld..."

Emerald:"Ooooh, these are nice options too....."

Mercury then look at another book.....dissapointed....

Mercury:"Hmmmm.....No, pictures.....Hey, do you have any comics?" he asked Turkson.

Turkson:"Near the front.." the man responded, as his suspicioun over the two start growing.

Emerald:"Oooh, no wait!! What about.........The Martyrs...."

Turkson:"Umm......I.........don't believe we carry that one..."

Mercury, then close another book and put it back on the booshelf, as he now turn his attention to Turkson.

Mercury:"Oh....."

Emerald:"Why was this place called again?"

Turkson:"Turkson's Book Trade...."

Emerald:"And you're Turkson?"

Turkson:"That's right...." he said as he started sweating in fear.

Emerald:"So, that I take it that you're the one, who came up witht he catchphrase..."

Turkson:"........Yes..."

Mercury:"And what was it again?"

Turkson then sighed.

Turkson:"Turkson's Book Trade, home of every book under the sun..."

Mercury:"Except The Martyrs...."

Turkson:"That's just a catchphrase....." he said quietly as he gulped.

Mercury:"A False one too!!"

Emerald:"You shouldn't make a promise you can't keep, Turkson.....I hear your planning on leaving...moving on all the way to Vacuo...your brothers in the White Fang, wouldn't be happy to hear that...and nether are we.........You know who we are, don't you?"she asked, as Mercury then proceed to lock every exit of the shop........as Turkson sighed.....

Turkson:"Yes....."

Emerald:"And you know why are we here?"

Turkson:"...................Yes........"

Emerald:"So, are you going to fight back?"

Turkson:"............................................YES!!!!!"he yelled as claws appear on his hands...as he jump right to the duo as Emerald manage to avoid gettign hit....as Mercury raise his foot and kicked Turkson right on his face.....killing the Faunas....

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

After getting rid of Turkson, Mercury and Emerald then walked out the shop as Mercury was reading a comic.......

Emerald:"What's with that?" she asked Mercury who was reading the comic.

Mercury:"Well.........I like the pictures......."he simply said.