Y/n:"You're doing very well and much better than I expected, you see......don't be offended but you see...many humans like yourself would've already gave up on the first days...you've been doing this for 2 weeks and improving very well...you're ceirtanly proving some people back at Beacon very wrong......"

Jaune then smiled, before he thought of his ex-team and friends....no........he got to do a choice..the right one.....the one that would be the right one for him.....

After the events at the Forever Fall forest and Jaune's improvement, sometime s the blonde would've caught his ex-team look at him, and when he look back at them....they would just pretend they didn't look at Jaune.....as Axel was getting pissed and worried that Jaune had gotten stronger.....

With RWBY Weiss was still denial about Jaune becoming strong, and ignored him believing that was just a lie all of this and he'll come backbeing the usual pathetic Jaune, she once knew.

Yang wanted to test herself if Jaune is so strong as some are starting to believe now, as she tried multiple times to corner him.....only for the Arc to use his invisiblity to escape each time he saw her or met her face to face....

Blake just minded her business not getting involved in this whole drama...that was happening.

Ruby, was actually the one Jaune wasn't in a bad relationhip with, but it wasn't either good....while she didn't say anything bad about him....she didn't help at all.......yes, she talked with her teammates back then...about forgiving Jaune........but, that wasn't enough.......so right now...their relationship is strained.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n:"Five minutes, Jaune..." she said as Jaune was brought out his thoughts...as he checked the time.....she was right.......he was so lost on his thoughts that he forgot the time......

Jaune then got up.......but, there was only one problem.....he didn't have a sword or shield...because he left them at Beacon......

Jaune:"ummm............I don't have any weapons......." he said with a bright as he scratched his head.....as Y/n shook her head and sighed.....

Y/n:"Actually............deal with it...."

Jaune:"Wait, what?!?"

Y/n:"Thgink...." then all the sudden a knight appeared.....as he was holding two swords....

Y/n then ordered the knight to give one of the swords to Jaune.....so it could've been a fair fight......

Jaune:"Okay......lets start it........."

.

.

.

.

.

.

The day felt extremely and incredibly long for Jaune, after defeating the knight.....barelhy winning......he was now resting on his bed...eating popcorns and watching a movie on the TV screen....since it was weekend and there were no classes.....it hs been a while since it hasn't got any type of relax like this..............after the revelation of his transcripts......and the bad treatment he has gotten, so finally relaxing and forgetting about his worries was satisfying....

His good mood however was interrupted when he heard arguing from outside the room, as Jaune dropped the volume of the movie to listen at what exactly the argument was about....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Blake:"Maybe it's because we don't like to be pushed around by you!!!!"she yelled as she stormed out the room and ran away from her team, who was calling her back.

.

.

.

.

Jaune:"............................Hmmmm........don't know about that......" he then put the whole volume on the TV......Ruby then tried to call him by knocking the door of his and Y/n's dorm...as he just ignored it and just watched movie...unfournately this was Y/n's dorm too.......as she opened the door to Ruby and let her in.......big mistake.....

.

.

.

.

Ruby:"Hi, Jaune!! hi Y/n!! Woah........Hey, our dorm isnt this huge...that's like one of those super amazing houses in the magazines...."

Jaune*whisper*:"Y/n kick her out, please...before she touches something she isn't supposed to touch...."

Ruby:"You have piano, that's so cool!!!" she then walked up to Y/n's piano and start playing it.

Ruby then ran at superspeed and start reading the magic books..

Ruby:"They don't have images.......BOOOORIIING!!!!!" she then placed them all down...on the ground....

Then barking was heard coming from Y/n's room as Ruby ran at superspeed.

Ruby:"AWwwwwwwww...that's the Grimm that was turn into a cute puppy....."

Ruby then noticed Y/n's bedroom....

Ruby:" That's seriously your bedroom Y/n?!?! That's so cool, you're like a princess!!! WOOOO!!!" she then was about to jump on Y/n's bedroom, until Y/n use her telekinesis, preventing the little Rose from ruining her bed.....as she was then floated out of the room...and then dropped right on the couch

Y/n:"Now, I'm please that you like my dorm...and how wonderful I make it be....but, is there any particular reason why you knocked here?"

Ruby then sit down properly and look at the two magicians.....

Ruby:".................Blake is missing...........there was a fight against her and Weiss....and now she ran away and we can't even track her down, from her phone.....so......I'm wondering if you can help us finding her......"

Y/n then look at Jaune as the blonde scoffed and then grunt....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with the black cat....

.

.

.

Blake:"So you want to know more about me?"she said to the figure right infront of her...as she drink her coffee.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....