Cardin then sit with both Y/n and Jaune.....

Cardin:"After you refused to continue to help me with my works......I got mad and wanted payback against you........"

Y/n:"Which meant revealing his secret?"

Cardin:"Not that....me and my team were planning on scaring the crap out Arc......our plan was to playing pranks on him the whole three months before the festival......as well as shove him in the locker which would've send him flying and crashing on Atlas Academy.....tripped him down the stairs......hiding his weapon.....you know typical fun stuff to do....."

Jaune:"That doesn't sound funny for me at all..." he said in a sarcastic tone....

Cardin:"Anyway, that was it.....I don't know about who revealed the truth about your secret and all....but, I promise you....yes......you Arc....that I wasn't the one who did to you......that's all I wanted...." he then was about to walk away, until he noticed Axel with team RWBY and Pyrrha, Nora and Ren interacting like they were best friends or something........

Cardin:"They switched up....really quick......damn...they even made him dressed up like he was you Arc........"

Jaune then sighed as Y/n glared at Cardin, for what he just said.

Cardin:"Isn't it kinda suspiscious...that after your secret has been spilled out..........Pretty Boy came out the nowhere and then take your place......that's kinda suspect to me, Jauney Boy......"he said before walking away....as Jaune then look at Axel talking to Pyrrha...and as soon as he noticed that Jaune was looking at him...he then took Pyrrha's hand......and give her a bright smiled at her....as Jaune just growled as his eyes turn bright golden as he proceed to crush his tea cup as Y/n was looking at him.....and taking notes of what was happening.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day.....

.

.

.

.

.

Jaune and Y/n were now listening to Oobleck's lesson about the Faunas Revolution, well more like Jaune has fallen asleep as Y/n was the one taking notes....and keeping up with Oobleck's superspeed.......but as Jaune was sleeping yang decided to trow a paper ball at him.....only for the paper ball to send back to Yang hitting her in her eye...

Yang:"OW!!"

OObleck:"Miss.Xiao Long finally contributing to class...this is excellent!!! Excellent!! What is the answer....."

Yang:"Umm.....The answer is........the advantage off Faunaus are........ummmmm......HEY, JAUNE IS SLEEPING!!!!!" she yelled pointing at Jaune who was still asleep..

Oobleck:"That's not the answer Miss. Xiao Long....and Miss.Zatara could you please wake up Mr.Arc? I want to know if he's aware of the answer...."

Y/n then start shaking Jaune waking him up.......

Oobleck:"Now then Mr.Arc.....perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject..."

Jaune:"Ummmmmm.............Ummmmmm.....the answer is........well....uummmmm...."

Pyrrha then rolled her eyes in annoyence as the other students start laughing at Jaune.

Y/n:( The answer is night vision)