14: Welp, she's the boss...apparently

(TW: mentions of abuse)

"What? No, but he's your father." Heisenberg was distraught once you told him what happened.

"Yeah, well, that's what I thought too...but it's true...I came out to him and he threw me out into the cold and left me to die. Didn't love that."

"No shit!" He gave you a hug "I never knew that's how bad it was..." he looked in the direction they had walked from to see if he could see him again. "You know...I could-"

You cut him off "No no, as much as I would appreciate it, I'm not letting you kill him."

He groaned, "Fiiine, but if you ever need me to I gladly will."

You smile and giggle a bit "I know you would, but let's go. I'm sure Miranda is waiting for us after we bailed on her last time."

"Yeah well, she doesn't deserve our presence."

You laugh at him "Very true, very true." You both enter the castle and find everyone already there.

Mother Miranda had a look of death on her face. "Where were you two our last meeting?"

You were going to say something but Heisenberg spoke before you could. "Thistle wasn't feeling well, so I stayed home to help him feel better."

They just both stared at each other before Miranda said, "Fine, I'll allow it. Just don't disappoint me again..." it sounded like she bought it, but it also made me feel like she knows we're lying.

"Now that you're here Heisenberg, let's get to business." Not you? Damn Miranda, that's harsh.

"Why just me?" He protested.

"Because, I want you to let the lycans loose throughout the village."

Everyone's jaw dropped. Miranda was about to allow all of the lycans to massacre the towns people? The same people who worshiped her and gave her and the other lords whatever they wanted?

They are such nice people! Well most...You had made small talk with a few of them on your way to the castle a few times and most of them had seemed really friendly. How could she let them die.

Everyone in the room was protesting, they also had the same thoughts. "SILENCE!" Miranda yelled to quiet everyone. "My decision is final! Now that I'm going to have my daughter back I have no use for the towns people, so they must die."

"You selfish BITCH!" Karl yelled "Those people gave their everything to you! You can't let them die!"

Miranda gave him a deathly look "Wanna test me again Karl? My decision. Is. Final. Release the lycans into the village!"

"Mother Miranda! How are me and my daughters supposed to find blood now?" Alcina butted in.

Miranda shrugged "That is no longer my problem."

You all still fought, but she was not changing her mind. And just like that, the lycans were loose in the village. Almost the whole village was deserted in half an hour. You felt pain for these people, but there was nothing you could do about it.

"I want everyone to be here tomorrow, I expect someone to get here. So you ALL need to be here tomorrow." She emphasized on the 'all' as she locked eyes with Heisenberg.

Everyone was allowed to leave and you and Karl left to head towards the factory. All you could think about was those poor people in the village who were loosing their lives all because of fucking Miranda.

(Holy shit guys! Over a thousand reads!? Where the hell did you guys come from!? You guys have been amazing and I really really appreciate the support! And I hope you're not to mad about the suuuper late chapter 😅

Also, just a quick shout out to my friend batbvys who is writing a Dream SMP fanfiction titled "Torn". It's very well written so far and I recommend it for those who like the dsmp.)